896     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 802     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 333     0 

New Torch Retail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I also went to Ryerson Architecture, and I agree with your observation.

With the Masters program coming soon to RyeArch, without a doubt Ryerson will be building or acquiring a new Architecture Building in the near future. The existing building is overcrowded and has outlived its usefulness.

Any news on that, smuncky?

^ I also went to Ryerson Architecture, and I agree with your observation.

With the Masters program coming soon to RyeArch, without a doubt Ryerson will be building or acquiring a new Architecture Building in the near future. The existing building is overcrowded and has outlived its usefulness.

Any news on that, smuncky?

there has been no news or announcements from our faculty that they are even considering a new building. i don't know how they are going to fit all those people in this year, when they start the masters program.

there is a building being built right now not too far from the old one, on gerrad, just west of church and beside the theatre school on the north side. that would've been a great candidate for a new archi building. but i have no idea what it's going to become.

edit...nvm. i found the info in the projects and constructions forum.

Local rumours suggest that there are some big activities going on behind the scenes at Ryerson, but I am not privy to more info.

AoD

I am going to Rye this fall to do architecture, should I expect some major construction??

I am going to Rye this fall to do architecture, should I expect some major construction??
that sucks. the program went downhill with the new curriculum thats starting this year. i was lucky, i'm in the 2nd last group of students who are still being taught under the old curriculum.

either way, i hope u enjoy it. i know i am.

When are the new tenants for Torch being announced? I thought they said September in the NOW magazine?

beer_goggles3.jpg

Details are still being finalized but... the search... for a new anchor tenant to be the engine of Torch's rebirth, appears to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back