Toronto Residences Of College Park Condos | ?m | 51s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

RoCP rising above the Bay Street condo corridor - photo is on a slight angle as I don't have a tripod and had to improvise with a not so smooth surface to rest the camera on.

493221471_8b661867b4.jpg

Hmm. RoCP's incredibly bright penthouse lights were off when you took that picture Mike.

Have they conceded that they were too much? Anyone know what the status of them is?

quite the density in this pic from flickr.....

501271423_c276b8bd30_b.jpg

Although I'm a little disappointed with the overall quality of the finished ROCP towers, the density is spectacular.

I'm pretty sure the southern tower is "fatter" than the north tower. Does anyone have any stats on how the two towers compare as far as number of units in each?
The size of the units varies considerably between the two buildings, for example the South tower has no bachelor units, while the North tower has a significant number of them.

I don't mind these towers at all - except for the podium. It's so Bay Street.

I don't mind these towers at all - except for the podium. It's so Bay Street.

The towers look nice enough from a distance, though I don't like how they overshadow the view vista up Bay Street which was once dominated by Old City Hall. They are also a bit disappointing up close.

The retail behind columns are bad - especially the step-up at the bottom that isolates them even more.

I'm pretty sure the southern tower is "fatter" than the north tower. Does anyone have any stats on how the two towers compare as far as number of units in each?

I "eye-balled" the buildings today and they look to be the same size when observing them from the west side of Bay Street, and they also line up when viewing them looking south on each side. I'm pretty confident the floorplates are just about the same between the two buildings. I remember the floorplans being substantially larger in the south tower on the upper floors (the 37th-46th). They were called "Grandview" suites which ranged from about 1200-2200 sq. ft. so that combined with 6 less floors than the north tower, I'd hazard a guess saying there are definitely fewer suites in the south building.
On an unrelated matter the townhomes are beginning to take shape out back. Good thing they are hidden from prime view, they're using the same design as that damn base.

Back