In the early 20th century it was the site of Bishop Strahan School. (see this from Wiki: "Bishop Strachan School first opened September 1867 at Pinehurst, near the Art Gallery of Toronto (currently the Art Gallery of Ontario), then relocated in 1868 to a cottage on Front Street, and then relocated to Wykeham Hall at Yonge and College Streets in 1870. There is a historical marker on the College Park building at the SW corner of Yonge and College Streets. In September 1915, Bishop Strachan School opened as a large gothic-style structure, made of Credit Valley limestone, at its present-day Forest Hill location at 298 Lonsdale Road.") Here is the info from the 1910 Goad.Anybody know what was on the RoCP 1 and 2 site before? Maybe a parking lot or something? Pictures?