Toronto Residences Of College Park Condos | ?m | 51s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

meh, looks like contruction site lights...the towers look impressive during the day, theysuck during the night

Rainy View from the north

517039756_3a028f59a5.jpg

ROCP Town Homes

Ta-da!

But you have to admit that the podium repro townhouses look better as townhouses than a podium.

It looks as if the sales centre (located on Bay in the Liberties building) for ROCP 1 and 2 is being gutted. I wonder if this means that the sales centre of ROCP 3 will be located in the ground floor of ROCP 2.

ROCP - July 15

The south tower is topping off -

I remember how I loved the renderings on these towers. They did not turn out as good as I had hoped. But they do add nice hieght and density to this part of Bay Street.

Lets hope ROCP 3 corrects the error of 1 and 2. ( If it is really good, I'm liable to forget about these 2 all together)

these towers are quite nice, is there any updated pictures? how long until the south tower is finished, and when does RoCP III start significant construction?

these towers are quite nice, is there any updated pictures? how long until the south tower is finished, and when does RoCP III start significant construction?

Except for the mess at street level, I agree - I like them too.
The photo above is from July 15th so no significant change since then except one more completed floor and perhaps one or two floors of window installations. I think the last residential floor is complete now so the roof is next.
Aura (phase 3) hasn't gone into sales yet so likely no action at that corner until next spring providing the market holds.

Back