News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 570     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 874     0 

Toronto PATH Retail

Noodles and Co. closed their only Canadian (?) location in TD Centre February 28. They left behind bottles of soda in the (then) refrigerated case and piles of plates in the seating area. They were doing gangbusters when they first opened, and then McEwan opened.

Maybe a Chipotle will open here?

Porchetta & Co is opening a location in FCP across from the Robo McDonalds. It's in a recently subdivided space where the old Japanese restaurant used to be. The other unit next door will be another raw juice place from the looks of it.

Porchetta & Co is opening a location in FCP across from the Robo McDonalds. It's in a recently subdivided space where the old Japanese restaurant used to be. The other unit next door will be another raw juice place from the looks of it.

Next door to Porchetta will be a new location of Calii Love, the place that does Poke bowls and salads.

Bowring (in a return for the retailer) and Telus are set to replace Laura at Toronto-Dominion Centre.

Saw that yesterday. Nice to see coffee culture hit the PATH. I just hope they don't take a page from SJCB and do accept debit/credit.
if it's anything like their kiosk in Union Station or Te Aro in Leslieville, i'm pretty sure this new Pilot location will accept more than just cash.

It's more PATH-adjacent, but speaking of coffee culture, there's a Dineen coffee outpost now in the street-level lobby of Commerce Court.

Getting set to open at FCP...
fullsizeoutput_b64.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b64.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b64.jpeg
    715.1 KB · Views: 561
Early Bird is opening at Brookfield in April in the former Starbucks location by the tunnel to Union/Royal Bank Plaza.

yes.... seems everytime i go there... something else is closes. The Candy store is gone now....
i spoke to one of the owners.. he says they have no idea... and the landlord is not giving them
any help or answers

The MetroCentre PATH concourse?

Back