Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

L towers fitting in PERFECTLY and working wonders on the skyline from the east ^

in that first pic, L tower should top off where the tip of the crane is.

88 Scott is also gonna add another layer here,

Today:

ynrN2.jpg

bw5PB.jpg

XlvzK.jpg

ummm, wow, that's one sharp right turn at the top. this one is a stunner and the curtain wall is a real showpiece. I like how it kind of changes tone depending on the weather.

If someone happens to be standing at wellington street with a camera (near Bravi, Lucien, Trevor's restaurants), the view from there is quite spectacular - photos please!

L tower today,

the slope isnt really that noticeable from street level, even though it has a ways to go, this one will truly stand out when you stand back abit, to appreciate the full beauty of the slope.

7634270606_4866d012f2_c.jpg

7634270606_4866d012f2.jpg

Beautiful ^^^ I just knew this one was gonna be a beauty, the slop is gonna look amazing!

Nice Vü

Taken on Saturday evening from the Vü condo building on Jarvis and Adelaide:

7640456104_4d8349d754_b.jpg

Udo, if that photo was a test for a photography major, you would have scored 100%
Amazing subject matter and angle, perfect execution of rule of thirds, color balance etc.
Your one photo tells more of a story than my last 10. Amazing shot. Just turned the screen to a friend who agrees. Actually a perfect photo.

How many more floors does this one have until it's topped out? Btw that last pic is great. Can't wait to see it when it's all done.

VERY nice vu indeed ^ cladding quality is unnoticeable from a distance, so this one is destined to be an icon on the skyline either way.

Back