Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

Were you able to Google that up, SNF? If that showed up early in the hullmark image search, that's not a good sign for the builder.

Nevertheless, your post is an instance of where SNF actually stands for Sir Nelson Fashion: Hahaaaa!

Hullmark Centre New Renderings

Here are the newest virtual reality renderings.

Hullmark Centre in the Evening

hullmark_night_wlogo_1000.jpg

Hullmark Centre's Grand Plaza

Yonge & Sheppard

hullmark_grand_plaza_1000.jpg

nice!!
I live in the Minto building right behind it.. cant wait till this damn plaza and parking lot are gone!!

"PATH" Connection

On Tridel's website, it states "Served by direct indoor underground access to the Yonge and Sheppard subway station....". So I believe it will have a connection.

I would just like to find out what price range this project will be in. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Hullmark Centre Subway Entrances

On Tridel's website, it states "Served by direct indoor underground access to the Yonge and Sheppard subway station....". So I believe it will have a connection.

I would just like to find out what price range this project will be in. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

There will be two entrances to the subway from Hullmark Centre. Register online to get preview information emailed to you or follow this forum. I will be posting more renderings, composites, views and links when they become available.

This will make a positive impact on this corner. I hope that there is a subway and PATH connection.

That's nice. I like this development. And I certainly won't miss that plaza that occupies this site at present. I do believe this plaza was the site for the original Mel Lastman's Bad Boy store in the 50's!

There is a subway entrance right in the plaza, so I am sure they'll keep that access.

very nice rendering, Tridelwebmaster....looks like at least 6 video screens!

one thought - it's too bad that there is no where to sit in the plaza...how about a stone bench or two?

/it occurs to me that there are not enough places to sit in our fair city - everything is in motion??

edit: or is that a place to sit bottom left?

Back