Toronto Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto | 207.86m | 53s | Graywood | Kohn Pedersen Fox

Pic of the top taken last night (sorry about the clipping.. it was taken at ISO 1600)

img33631nk6.jpg

Pic of the top taken last night (sorry about the clipping.. it was taken at ISO 1600)

The bluriness had nothing to do with the fact that it was taken at 1600ISO. Probably because you didn't hold your camera steady.

Thanks for the update though :)

No it's moving. But I'm pretty sure Christmas holidays and all the snow we've had have slowed things down a bit.

A bit? Judging only from the webcam, I don't think I've seen any progress in two and a half weeks. Maybe they're taking the bad weather as an opportunity to work on the interior.

Having bad conditions affect one part of the job doesn't translate into another part of the job getting more attention. It's not as if the formers are going to nip downstairs to put up drywall because it's too wet to do outside work

The bluriness had nothing to do with the fact that it was taken at 1600ISO. Probably because you didn't hold your camera steady.

Thanks for the update though :)

Blurriness has nothing to do with clipping.

Clipping occurs where colours hit extreme points on the histogram causing them to appear completely white or black. The high ISO value absorbed so much light from the xmas trees that the blue and red lights became white because their histogram values were through the roof.

It's a little blurry looking because 1) slight camera shake, and 2) noise reduction in post-processing.

i was just at the ago today and this tower will look absolutely stunning from the spiral staircase on the 5th floor of the contemporary gallery.

not only will it fill in a large space between the cn tower and rbc, it will equally add depth and distinct style to our skyline. can't wait to see it glow...it sure is taking long for this thing to rise considering the relative speed of the rbc project.

Back