Toronto Clear Spirit | 131.36m | 40s | Cityscape | a—A

especially where the parking section is, right now I'm a little concerned.

What are you talking about?

This is a great addition to the distillery district.

Bring on more condos over there I say!!!

:rolleyes:

I agree it's a great addition, I'm just concerned how the elevated parking section will look when completed. I don't recall seeing any renderings of the north side.

I agree. When walking around the Distillery I always think "This place could really use more elevated parking".

I'm not sure if there will be elevated parking, but it wouldn't' surprise me. One of the concerns I have with these massive condos being dropped in the Distillery is where all the parking will go.

That's a good pic...it's interesting, with this one new tower you can't even tell the Distillery is even there, from that angle.

That pic strongly hints at the existence of elevated parking. Hopefully, we're all wrong.

What else could it be though? Let's just hope there's an attractive treatment to the garage exterior upon completion.

Maybe it is actually units with very strange window treatments ;)

Yeah, it pretty much has to be elevated parking. I don't have much faith in this project, so this just makes me all the more sceptical. But the right treatment could prevent this from being a disaster.

What is the $ per sq. ft. for the Spirits?

The Pure Sprit poll is open for one more hour, people!

Not that I should be telling people how to vote.

Vote for more elevated parking! Wait. That is context. The Gardiner is next door!

Another pic from SAS...

DSCN2774.jpg

Back