Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

It's not bad, but I'm disappointed that they didn't add even a little bit of variety.

I worry that any changes might result in a BSN/Casa mutant so as long as Cresford doesn't cheap out and they look as sharp as Casa then I'm down with two more of them

What are those 3 proposals on Yonge, across from Five?

There's Isabella & Yonge S/E corner (proposed), Gloucester just east of Yonge on the north side (approved) and Gloucester & Yonge S/E corner (proposed)

As you can see from the top of the thread, there's now a dataBase page and Real Estate thread for this project. Nighttime rendering of the project too on the dBase page.

It's kind of funny how they emphasized those 4 columns in every single rendering to give the facade some texture.

Design-wise, it is what it is. My hope is that this project will present a decent face to Hayden Street instead of treating it like a back alley.

Ouch! I thought this thread was left over from an April fools joke, but I'm disappointed to see it's for real. Do aA have any other keys on their keyboards other than CTRL-C & CTRL-V?

Ouch! I thought this thread was left over from an April fools joke, but I'm disappointed to see it's for real. Do aA have any other keys on their keyboards other than CTRL-C & CTRL-V?

No, aA's better than that; their keyboards have 'Command' keys with Apple logos on them, not CTRL keys.

Last edited:
Is there actually an office component with this one ??

I guess the real genius is that they don't have to draw any new plans - just change the name by adding another "I" and resubmit. Must save the developer some serious coin. Makes aA look more than a little unecessary.

So, we've been wondering what the top will look like, and how Casa III will fit in with Casa II. This roof plan answers both questions:

Casa3RoofPlan960.jpg

So the answers:
1) While Casa I features a mitre board and Casa II has the brush cut on top (you can see it on the left side of the image above), while Casa III is blowing bubbles through its flat top.

2) Both towers are situated mirror-like across from each other on either side of Casa II's water feature, which has now been expanded to fill the whole courtyard between it and Casa III. A walkway transports people above its middle to the back of the podium. Will this be office space? Retail? Separately accessed homes?

Casa III gets a much longer pool than Casa II.

There are a number of new images added to the Casa III dataBase entry. Check them out via the link at the top of the page.

Attachments

• Casa3RoofPlan960.jpg
    Casa3RoofPlan960.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:

Back