Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Sweet swimming pool and water feature! As much as people say that this is a cut and paste, I actually think that this is going to turn out the best of the three. Guess I have a thing for long swimming pools :p With Casa II at 90% sold, and the massive street improvements to come along here, all signs point to a successful launch for III.

I welcome two more Casa's but with the prices that they are charging the suites should be larger much better designed. Property is not at such a premium, or so expensive, that these tiny and poorly designed apartments are necessary. And it's not just Cresford that is guilty of this.

I hear you...it has become a pricey street! I never considered this to be "Yorkville" before, but I guess it's become a *slightly* cheaper eastern neighbour and the boundaries have been extended for marketing purposes. I guess if I lived here I'd refer to this as Yorkville. Or Upper Village. Both sound nice and swanky haha :p

Some more images from Cresford:

In the image above, it's a very cool courtyard shared with Casa II with the water feature :cool:

Front Desk and Lobby:

Dining Area of Rooftop Terrace:

Last edited:
Yes, it's officially Yorkville, but it's really not. The Church Wellesley Village, as defined by the Neighbourhood Association, is on the south side of Charles E. and southward, and the Bloor East Neighbourhood Association is on the north side of Charles E. In time more exacting neighbourhood definitions will establish themselves, where they don't truly exist.

Can we start a petition to save the post office? Heard from the builder they are shamelessly demolishing the postal office. Yes demolition!!!!

Yes, it's officially Yorkville, but it's really not. The Church Wellesley Village, as defined by the Neighbourhood Association, is on the south side of Charles E. and southward, and the Bloor East Neighbourhood Association is on the north side of Charles E. In time more exacting neighbourhood definitions will establish themselves, where they don't truly exist.

Okay, thank you :) So Casa I and Chaz, Yorkville are not in Yorkville (even though Chaz's sales centre is indeed in Yorkville...but that doesn't count) and Casa II and Casa III are in Bloor East along with Bloor Street Neighbourhood (which apparently got it's name right :)). I think I got it now! :p

Another thing about those render chicks - 30 years ago wearing ripped jeans would only have been acceptable by a tiny minority on the fringe of society, yet today they are mainstream and worn by wealthy yuppies, likely in a vain attempt to appear "edgy" and "rebellious". Just goes to show how drastically society's attitudes about fashion change.

Render people do have amazing lives. I've tried making friends with a few, but apparently I'm too 'real'...whatever that means :p

There is so much construction on that street it's a nightmare to drive through. A view of the post office before it gets replaced
50-charles-east-post-office.jpg

http://jasontangto.com/images/50-charles-east-post-office.jpg

Attachments

• 50-charles-east-post-office.jpg
    50-charles-east-post-office.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 577
There is so much construction on that street it's a nightmare to drive through. A view of the post office before it gets replaced

The post office is around until the middle of next year, no?

Last edited:
Just like the TD Centre!

Back