Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

It's best to ignore those realtor-made mock websites. Most of the content is copy and paste info and summary from various unconfirmed sources.

If this is legit, it looks like the balconies offset on the 6th floor above the podium. Could possibly be a stacked box design like exhibit?

Rendering for Casa III indicate a vertical profile with wrap-around balconies. Massing appears to be almost identical to Casa 2, but with an indented break at about 8 floors up.

Courtesy of BuzzBuzzHome - http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com/casa-3-condos

2013_04_05_10_39_30_casa3_day.jpg

Last edited:
At this point I'm just kind of bored. I love aA's sleek glass aesthetic, but I think it's becoming dated. It's 2013, time to move on.

I count 56 floors, and what looks like office space in the back. YAWN, yet another CASA clone..

Last edited:
I count 47 storeys above the double-height floor at the top of the podium, and five more balcony levels below the double-height floor, plus however many storeys are below that, looks like at least two but there's room for four, for a total of 54-56 storeys. Given this statement:

Cresford Development is going to present a new 56 storey tower at 50 Charles St E

I will go with 56 storeys for this tower.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. aA is transforming this section into a superior version of Yorkville. Better modern condo architecture. Yes, it's conservative. But it's not bad like that cheesy Chaz thing across the street.

You have got to understand branding to get this project. Think of it like you would the BMW 3 Series--attractive, evolving, conservative, mainstream--but always, always, always recognizable as a BMW/CASA.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much aA pays UD? Where can I apply?
It's not bad, but I'm disappointed that they didn't add even a little bit of variety.

@innsertnamehere: What are those 3 proposals on Yonge, across from Five?

Back