News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 868     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 351     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
At least it should look good at night. The lights will cover up the bad stuff on the south side and darkness should cover up the rest.

"Architects? haha. I'm sure they didn't even bother with an Architect. it was probably designed by a bunch of project managers and accountants."

I disagree. Project managers and accountants would never install fake fans. This must be the work of a designer straight up.

Dam... from the recent pictures I was starting to think that the fans from the rendering would be forgotten. (As the space for them was being insulated) Now hearing they have installed fake fans makes me wish they were real.

TLS1.jpg

TLS2.jpg

TLS3.jpg

Meanwhile, the police cameras are back just in time for Caribana.

TLS4.jpg

Oh, they are fake. Those pics do not do them justice. They look like bad plastic hubcaps from Canadian Tire.

If they don't spin, THAT is just shameful. They'll look like hubcaps tacked on the wall.

I can see it now...

"Where is the advertisement for those...?"

Oh, it doesn't look that bad. Perfectly appropriate for this cheesy Disneyesque district.

My only major beef with Metropolis is the horrible view from Edward St... other than that, it's fine. Expecting spectacular architecture from Metropolis is like expecting spectacular architecture from any other shopping mall... completely unrealistic.

It's fine???
Superbad just keeps getting superworse. Corrugated siding... cheap, non-functional doodads... I could go on, but why? The only things this building ever had going for it was its size and location - it could have been iconic, but instead it has become monsterous.

Back