News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 879     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 354     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
They can mount the truck right on the blank space that overlooks Dundas Square.

The actual installation schedule is another matter. They are having a difficult time finding opportunities to close off Yonge/Dundas lanes to do the work... given the few weekend windows that exist in summer with nothing happening.

Excuses!!!

Events only happening in the weekend and Fri evening... So the rest of the week is pretty much open.

Oh, how about after rush hours? Evenings? After midnights? It can be done if they really want to do it.

Excuses!!!

Events only happening in the weekend and Fri evening... So the rest of the week is pretty much open.

Oh, how about after rush hours? Evenings? After midnights? It can be done if they really want to do it.

Based on the initial installation (hoisting from Yonge across Dundas) they probably need to do it in daylight...in addition my 'construction industry mole' has indicated that a sign is probably not going to be installed by or through PCL given that its installation is fairly specialized. As such, Ministry of Labor regulations would prevent work during the day if the general contractor (PCL) is working during that time...this is why weekend work is probably req'd...or so I hear.

I have not seen them yet but why the heck would they install fake fans. I am not sure the aesthetic rational for something like that (why not some revenue generating ads?).

Sorry, no pics but I had the honour/horror of seeing these suckers this afternoon. They are...well...superbad. They could not look more fake if they tried (and perhaps they were trying).

Again, I cannot figure out the rational. Did the architects see the Centre Pompidou and decide to do a faux version?

Architects? haha. I'm sure they didn't even bother with an Architect. it was probably designed by a bunch of project managers and accountants.

Back