News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Wow... if it was something creative, inspiring and expensive - perhaps involving neon or video screens - that would be very cool. Otherwise, no thanks. Although I suppose the only appropriate area of downtown Toronto right now for something like this would be at Dundas Square.

I use to be the manager at the Ryerson Cafeteria..

I use to go to Ryerson..

I liked the Manchu Wok when I worked there.... I joined this forum just as I started working down there...August 02

The Manchu Wok is the biggest problem right now. The food tastes nothing like the food from a normal Manchu Wok and seems to get everyone sick. The only safe thing are the noodles. Become manager again and fix it please?

Looks pretty! Too bad it couldn't be a nice skyline shot of the city at dusk.

Holy crap that's one huge billboard. Now if only that were a massive video screen :)

The Manchu Wok is the biggest problem right now. The food tastes nothing like the food from a normal Manchu Wok and seems to get everyone sick. The only safe thing are the noodles. Become manager again and fix it please?

Never eat at Manchu Wok, but if there is a serious problem with one location -- you should report it to headquarters. I am guessing that there are many franchise owners, and they are required to live up to very specific contractual obligations on what food is served and how it is made (or potentially lose the franchise). It is worth a shot.

Are there any other Eaton Centres left? (i.e. Montreal?) Both Victoria and Metrotown in BC both had their names changed. Toronto's is the original - does it really have to say "Toronto"?

Not keen on the banner if it's a mural - the mural in the application looked out of place in the streetscape. Smaller scaled multiple signs would look better. Even the blank Sears wall, with the setbacks, is more interesting than the mural.

Back