News   Jul 12, 2024
 337     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 425     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 255     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
IMG00039.jpg

The view from an 8th floor meeting room. Sorry for the poor quality.

Work on the other office floors is still underway. It looks like Google might be doing something interesting with its space -- at least it looks that way from the elevator when construction workers are getting in.

The Toronto office is primarily sales, but it's a fairly non-trivial presence. There are also engineering offices in Waterloo and Montreal. Given that the majority of the company's revenue comes from outside the US, it should not be surprising that there are representatives all over the world.

^^^That expanse of roof looks like a future opportunity for either a large green roof and/or more patio space for one of the restaurants.

^^^That expanse of roof looks like a future opportunity for either a large green roof and/or more patio space for one of the restaurants.

Hahaha oh dear, that sounds like a project that would go above and beyond doing the absolute bare minimum; a concept I don't expect to ever see at this property.

That said, it'd be nice to see your idea come into fruition anyway.

I realized yesterday that TLS has two Subway sandwich locations. One on the bottom floor, and one three escalator rides up in the food court.

Can anybody get any more information on this very important rumour that PenEquity has sold the building?

- Who's the buyer?
- What examples of their properties can we look to for ideas on TLS's future?

EDIT: PenEquity still has it's name as the management company on the TorontoLifeSquare.com website and lists the building on PenEquity's website as one of its properties so I'll treat this as a rumour until we get confirmation.

Great :)

Do you have any insight to whether this new management company will be good for the property or are we dealing with an unproven company that's out to make a buck?

Back