News   Jul 12, 2024
 504     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 518     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 275     0 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
With due respect to the aforementioned family member, I can only view this acquistion as incredibly good news... even if the new owners have never managed anything more complicated than a pizza joint.

Have you ever questioned this 'family member' about your concerns?

With due respect to the aforementioned family member, I can only view this acquistion as incredibly good news... even if the new owners have never managed anything more complicated than a pizza joint.

Oh no! Toronto Life dropped out and we're getting Pizza Pizza Square! :p

They installed the sign replacing the old LG one today. Took them about 2 hours.

I have no pics, but it has 3 bottles on it. Forget the brand, but it doesnt look too bad. Too bad they didn't upgrade the technology though.

Another interesting note, there were two people rappelling off the top of TLS with hockey equipment on, playing 'vertical' hockey on the new Smirnoff add. Drew quite a crowd:cool:

Hey, Ill take an orange corrugated metal box over a grey one any day!

Seriously?

mtp.jpg

They installed the sign replacing the old LG one today. Took them about 2 hours.

I have no pics, but it has 3 bottles on it. Forget the brand, but it doesnt look too bad. Too bad they didn't upgrade the technology though.

Another interesting note, there were two people rappelling off the top of TLS with hockey equipment on, playing 'vertical' hockey on the new Smirnoff add. Drew quite a crowd:cool:

Awesome! :)

I can't wait to see some updated photos!

Somehow I assumed that the new advertisement was going to be an improvement. TLS is really starting to get depressing. The ads aren't alive enough anymore.

It's worse than a child's room that has cheap adverts for even cheaper products taped on the walls.

Back