News   Jul 16, 2024
 183     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 934     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1K     1 

The Tenor (10 Dundas St E, Ent Prop Trust, 10s, Baldwin & Franklin)

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
Let's Go to the Mall
Wow. It's as if everything I hate about the 80s was wrapped up into a neat little 3-minute 17-second package. Awful, but not due to a lack of trying.

the three bars were all retracted as I went by this evening for a look, neatly stacked one on top of the other. they're much smaller than I had anticipated, and it seems weird that they're coming from the side of the stage; I thought they would have been directly behind it.

and what's with all the blue lights around the city? is that our official colour now? the globie christmas tree at dundas square; the weird match stick thingy's going up yonge; all the lights at nathan phillips. it seems like they're everywhere. (though it could just be me.)

It's only on the side of the stage some of the time. Remember the stage has two configurations, opening North or West (altho in recent times they only seem to use it in the West configuration) so the steel is on the side of the West configuration, but on the back of the North configuration.

Wow. It's as if everything I hate about the 80s was wrapped up into a neat little 3-minute 17-second package. Awful, but not due to a lack of trying.

Well, I did live through the 80's, and I agree.

Indeed- it may very well be the tackiest decade of the last century.

Speaking of blue. Yonge and Temperance. Imagine every building on Yonge like this for the holidays.

IMG_9574.jpg

Indeed- it may very well be the tackiest decade of the last century. And in only another five years or so people will be emulating it all over again. Brace yourselves.

Back