News   May 07, 2024
 274     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 297     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 301     0 

The Met + Encore at The Met (Edilcan, 43 + 33s, P+S) COMPLETE

It throbs and pulsates a variety of colours. I don't understand what the point is.

met_light1.jpg

met_light2.jpg

Its their public art contribution I think. Will tower two have the same thing?

Indeed it is their art component and no, someone posted last summer here that phase 2 will not have that. I raise the initial question because since the LED went live in early summer it's been pulsing different colours, varying shades and levels of brightness. Sometimes it sits on orange for an hour then starts pulsing and changing colours then changes to various shades of blue for a while, almost as if it were in "test mode". There is no apparent logic to what it displays, perhaps there is none. I suppose I'm wondering if anyone knows if this is the end product.

Pics

Are those recent pics? How come tower two seems much shorter than tower one (by more than the 10 floor difference between them)?

that would be because there is that many floors difference in the height... they are not exact twin towers.

re: LED's, now I know how they work... I have only seen them light up blue in person... winter will probably be more condusive to orange and reds.

Back