News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.4K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 675     1 

Sapphire Update, out-of-business (Stinson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's too soon to count Harry out. From the latest CONDO GUIDE, the revised 62 storey Sapphire.

stinson1.jpg

.....sorry Cass.

Re: design

^ hahahaha....thats a good one :rollin

I think Stinson is really good at "pumping" all of us up for his many failures in life...

failures...what failures you are talkin' about for god sake
??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I really don't want to get into an argument about how successful 0] Stinson0] has been but as far as i can remember, he hasn't been too successful in his projects (with the exception of 1 king - but even that is a questionable success)...

I agree.. let's talk more about the new rendering and Harry's sneaky plan (remember the Chrysler Empire State battle).

I think you mean the Chrysler Building/40 Wall Street battle.

Is that what ROCP used to increase their floor count?

Many of the previous designs were kinda limp, this redesign should hopefully pump some fresh blood into the project. It flies in the face of City Hall staff and councillors who were obviously intimidated by the proportions of the original project and were calling for a size reduction. The upfront admission of low-quality prefabricated-in-China PVC plastic construction is refreshing as well. The design is also an interesting reflection on Harry's current family-oriented unit design plans.

Kudos to the renderer for his quality work... it's just what Harry needs to get things off the ground.

I actually think it's a good idea for this building to be around the 600-700 ft. range. With Trump, FCP and Scotia all clumped together at approximately the same height, Sapphire at 1000 ft. would be too much. I already don't like the way the the first three are going to be clumped together. Sapphire will offer a nice juxtaposition.

"With Trump, FCP and Scotia all clumped together at approximately the same height, Sapphire at 1000 ft. would be too much."

But at 1200 feet, it'd be just right :)

Stinson is hosting a meeting on Sapphire on Nov 27 at 1 King West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back