3.8K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.8K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 642     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh jeez, this isn't anything. Posting a link to a useless blogger's comment on their own blog, with the useless info given being from this site? C'mon. Who cares what this blogger says? And considering a user here has the same dancing pill gif, I'm certain they post here also.

The missing woman case is interesting, and a great twist to the Ford saga. But using this circular broken telephone sourcing of info isn't helpful.

I agree that it is a sad hypothetical situation. Now, one I think might be amusing is if Rob loses but Mikey wins. He would be a deer in the headlights at council.

If Mikey wins his seat (doubtful but not impossible) and Rob loses his (there is no way he will win), I expect that the FoFam will be appearing on CP2Ford on a daily basis explaining how this basically means that Mike is the mayor now and that anyone opposed to this notion hates democracy.

If Mikey wins his seat (doubtful but not impossible) and Rob loses his (there is no way he will win), I expect that the FoFam will be appearing on CP2Ford on a daily basis explaining how this basically means that Mike is the mayor now and that anyone opposed to this notion hates democracy.

Well, the people have spoken after all if that happens. The sun shall never set on the Canadian Camelot that is FoFam.

Marcus Gee @marcusbgee
Talk at Grano tonight is that a new poll puts Ford AHEAD of Chow and Tory. #yipes #TOpoli

This is scary if true...

Regardless of what becomes of Ford in October, I am sure he will live on in his own insidious ways. It won't be long before we start hearing about "customer service", "taxpayers", and the regular "folks" at occasions like a leaders debate during federal elections. In four years after Ford is largely forgotten I wouldn't be surprised to hear even Olivia Chow (if she were to win) with new talking points about how she sunk a "gravy boat" and "saved the taxpayers" or something. Politicians of all stripes love pastiche like that because it sells.

Last edited:
And the pathology of the Ford family cycle is so clear! I never did it, wasn't my fault, ow a seizure, I forgot, I didn't read it, anything else? And a manly looking DiFo drives her away.

It's like freaky Friday only the boys and girls switched

"No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas! I--I had a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!"

- Jake Blues (The Blues Brothers)

"Doug Ford just told CPtwentyFord he will be Rob's left & right hand once Rob wins the election."
https://twitter.com/ThreeStarPet/status/504404833953398784

No mention of Mikey?

Either Robbie has decided to start two-fisted drinking again... I shudder to think what Robbie IS doing with his hands. I don't find it surprising that Robbie has Dougie wipe his ass.

Anyway, if Dougie thinks that he can avoid the nepotism policies, well it should be fun to see.

Typically in Toronto polls, Forum always puts Rob higher than any of the other polls do. When it comes to Toronto politics, forum is usually off base, I have no idea why since their provincial polling appears to be more accurate. Anyhoo, I wouldn't take a forum Toronto poll too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back