4.2K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob already said once that their "internal polling" put him in the lead. They already think they're winning! This poll won't make any difference. These delusional nitwits live in a world where every poll puts Rob ahead. If anything this poll will convince people that they need to vote for either Tory or Chow and take votes away from Soks. It's not going to help Ford. It might make him unbearable, but when was he bearable?

I still bet it's all a plan. Get karen to drop... Tory/kouvalis ride along. At the right moment Tory drops out next. Ford warns people to vote socks instead of evil chow...and it will split the vote.

Does the mere fact that we are debating whether or not the forum poll is accurate or not when it predicts a lead not strike anyone as unreal? I mean, of course it does I guess but we're discussing the lead in this race here. The fact that RoFo has so much as a longing whiff of the lead in a poll of any kind no matter how sketchy it was is mind-numbing.

Politicians through the ages have been chased from office for the slightest transgressions but this stumbling bumblefuck is sniffing at the lead? Soknacki & Goldkind can't find 10% between them and this racist, narcissistic, crackhead, homophobic, sociopathic wife-beating drunken motherfucker is somehow "allegedly" challenging for the lead still?

Not to be overly dramatic here but this is becoming a bit of Canadian history here and the city needs to do the right thing. I believe that Sox and Ari will realize that they've gained some good ground and fostered a lot of good will but neither has any hope in Oct. and I expect both to bow out. Come back next time and things will be better.

Chow and Tory, by all rights, should both be running fairly well-oiled political machines but they both seem to be using the old "just try not to put it in the ditch" approach.

I'm not a taxpayer/constituent of this election but I implore the good citizens of Toronto to do what's right for the city, the country, the human race itself and my personal sanity. Somebody is going to have to fall on their sword here. A three-way tie at 28% is not an acceptable option.

Please figure this out and please don't screw this up.

Correct.

He will be a "dollar a year man", sans the dollar. Devotion to the civic good, don't cha' know.

I guess the Fordz do understand retail politics, cuz now it's Buy One, Get One Free. Sign for Rob (face), get Doug in the same package (arms and legs). Mikey doll sold separately.

I'm getting a lot of the same 'entitled' vibe that team Horwath seemed to bank on without merit recently... Stray from core progressive values and expect all of your base to follow blindly at your peril was a lesson I would have thought obvious, recently...

I guess the Fordz do understand retail politics, cuz now it's Buy One, Get One Free. Sign for Rob (face), get Doug in the same package (arms and legs). Mikey doll sold separately.

Buy Crack-Head Barbie, get Mescaline Midge for free. (Midge's FAS baby sold separately)

I'm so distrustful of Toronto municipal politics now that I really consider these Forum polls engineered to lead.

David Socknacki's campaign manager tweeted this evening that the Forum poll was still in the field as of this afternoon. The possibility of such a poll spooks the crap out of me, but marcus's tweet doesn't seem to be generating a lot of noise on Twitter. He was a Tory speech at Grano tonight, so I think we can put this down to party gossip for now. (God, I hope it's not true.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back