4.2K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his Facebook page, he is a supporter of many nocturnal establishments and workers, including one of Kindree's (former?) colleagues, Angelina Polska. She was working near this shooting according to her Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/angelinapolska?fref=ts and linked to her pics at definitely NSFW Staacked.com

Both were mentioned in possibly NSFW post at UT: http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto?p=793174#post793174

he's also facebook friends with Anna Maria Lambrinos. any relation to tim lambrinos?

Hotmail is still on her file

“This case is getting a little long in the tooth,†Crown attorney Nicos Fassler told Justice Paul French as court heard that Kathy Ford’s lawyer Dennis Morris — who wasn’t present — requested some time to review documentation from his client.

She does seem to have a thing for leopard prints

Kathy Ford rushed out the entrance doors at the Finch Ave. W. courthouse and into a luxury sedan driven by her mother, Diane Ford.

“No,†she brusquely replied to a question by a reporter before she slammed the car door as the sedan pulled away quickly. She wore a chiffon leopard blouse and dark trousers.

“This case is getting a little long in the tooth,” Crown attorney Nicos Fassler told Justice Paul French as court heard that Kathy Ford’s lawyer Dennis Morris — who wasn’t present — requested some time to review documentation from his client.

Hmm....McRobb and Kathy Ford's next court dates are NOT on the same date. Clearly there's something fishy going on :p

Yes. Simultaneous dates won't work because each is going to appear as a character witness during the sentencing part of the other's trial.

That just means that his name was not yet in the court file as her counsel. (It is called "going on the record". Once a lawyer is "on the record" for the accused in a criminal matter he or she has to ask the court for permission to go "off the record" if he or she wants to stop being treated as counsel for the accused.)

So, yes, actually, she did (as I said) tell the court that Morris was her lawyer. (Otherwise what the court told her would have been a non sequitur.)

ETA: We will let "council" for "counsel" go - but just this one time!

Last edited:
She also confirmed outside of court she is enrolling in to an all-women’s facility in Milton next month to battle with her alcoholism problems.
Maybe the "something" she wants to talk about is her enrollment at this facility, perhaps hoping to have charges dropped if she goes to this facility? As opposed to, say, her having dirt on Rob Ford that she wants to reveal, which is what we're all hoping it is. But I would say it's the former that is more likely.

Agreeing to go to rehab will NOT have any affect on her losing or keeping her license, if she failed to blow or blew over she's done.

The only leeway a judge has would be on sentencing on the other charges.

Kathy Ford case 'getting a little long in the tooth'

By Sam Pazzano, Toronto Sun First posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 05:36 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 05:41 PM EDT
1297599242476_ORIGINAL.jpg
Kathy Ford, the sister of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, leaves court Tuesday, August 5, 2014. (Michael Peake/Toronto Sun)

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/26/kathy-ford-case-getting-a-little-long-in-the-tooth

I know what the new docs are, they show not just the involvement of the Tooth Fairy but that they were the mastermind of the attempted theft of the tooth brushes.

Hey pud99,

Tried to PM you, since so off topic, but you don't seem to accept PMs. Just wanted to thank you for the blast from the past regarding NDG & Steinbergs - I grew up in that 'hood, too :)

Oh. I didn't think that PM was turned off. I will check into that.

(My mother was the head cashier at the Steinbergs on Somerled Avenue at the corner of Walkely Avenue. My father was the non-food manager at the Steinbergs in Cote St. Luc Shopping Centre. He did not have any B-list celebrities working for him, however.)

I know what the new docs are, they show not just the involvement of the Tooth Fairy but that they were the mastermind of the attempted theft of the tooth brushes.

Wait...didn't Doug suggest it was the tooth fairy who leaked word of the mayor's imminent receipt of a subpoena in the Lisi affair?

Why is the room spinning?

What would Doug's role be? I guess he would be hired as part of the office staff. You can't just hang around because your brother is the mayor.

Last edited:

And the pathology of the Ford family cycle is so clear! I never did it, wasn't my fault, ow a seizure, I forgot, I didn't read it, anything else? And a manly looking DiFo drives her away.

It's like freaky Friday only the boys and girls switched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back