104     1 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 244     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 352     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Unless they got their facts wrong, it explains why his staff said he was with "constituents" yesterday, then when he came to City Hall he snuck in the back door. Too bad they didn't serve him today at NPS.

They might have been waiting for him at Thorncliffe Community BBQ where he was a no show...
thorncliffe bbq.jpg

ETA: There was a tweet way early in the week that "all five major candidates had committed to be there."

Attachments

• thorncliffe bbq.jpg
    thorncliffe bbq.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 949
Last edited:
Maybe I've seen too many movies but wouldn't it be great if the process server got media credentials and served him live' on television during a scrum? And what is the deal with having to physically hand him the papers? They really can't mail them to his office? Can he really just physically avoid them and run away? It's so comical that Robbie is just sticking his fingers in his ears going ' la la la I can't hear you!"

Last edited:
Last edited:
And what is the deal with having to physically hand him the papers? They really can't mail them to his office? Can he really just physically avoid them and run away? It's so comical that Robbie is just sticking his fingers in his ears going ' la la la I can't hear you!"

It's apparently about being able to guarantee receipt, so the recipient cannot legally claim to have never received it. Were it mailed to the office, he could plausibly claim that no staffer gave it to him.

Do you really want to know where Dougie's head is at? Dougie always acts like he is undergoing hormone treatments, he is stereotypically a meathead, a mans' man that can never show signs of weakness, or heavens forbid, sensitivity.

Thugo is NOT a man's man!

The Dos Equis dude is a man's man! James Bond is a man's man. Les Nessman is a man's man !

Apologies for the digression!

Alas, I never got a reply from my letter asking that the Toronto Caribbean Carnival Committee revoke Mayor Ford's invitation for the Grand Parade. Based on the twitter pictures he made quite the appearance. Of course, the media was silent on this:

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 21h
Rob Ford voted against the Caribbean Carnival's cultural investment in 2013: http://bit.ly/1okGgnA . Was in rehab during 2014 vote.

The cops are probably trying to serve him in a quiet manner so he doesn't look stupid, but he's going to piss them off and have it done publicly.

UTers, and others have been screaming that not filing itineraries is a ploy for just this, and not just to avoid responsibility. It was a contributing factor to the stripping of his powers. Coincidence or not?

I am kind of glad that Doug recanted his apology, as Blair can sue him still!

my wish is that dougie not only gets sued, but also gets outed (or one of his people) as the source of the leak. please let that be true. it would just be so poetic. fingers crossed!

hmm. . . it's news to me that an attempt was made to serve the subpoena.

now: do we think Bill Blair's going to sue? I would love - LOVE - to see him do it. Anyone putting odds on it?

i wish they has included why it was a failed attempt.

I rewatched the Deadmau5/Ford video and I noticed that they exit and return to a condo building on Mutual Street. I'm guessing Deadmau5 lives there considering he was able to lift the gate for the parking garage at the end of the video. At the beginning he mentions how he and Amin live in the same building. That made me wonder if Amin's condo is his go-to place to crash when he's not at home. It is close to Jarvis and the crack....
edit: I remember reading somewhere that Amin is the one member of Ford's staff that he truly trusts.

Last edited:
I rewatched the Deadmau5/Ford video and I noticed that they exit and return to a condo building on Mutual Street. I'm guessing Deadmau5 lives there considering he was able to lift the gate for the parking garage at the end of the video. At the beginning he mentions how he and Amin live in the same building. That made me wonder if Amin's condo is his go-to place to crash when he's not at home. It is close to Jarvis and the crack....
Yes, that is where deadmau5 lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back