1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 660     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all shirtless hordes...

reporterdonpeat 4:03pm via Twitter Web Client
Minister of Finance Joe Oliver having a presser with Mayor Rob Ford tomorrow at #TTC's Hillcrest Complex.

The CBC story is on the relationship between Deco Labels & the company that provided the Sugar Beach Umbrellas. The companies are neighbours and the owner of the Umbrella Co was appointed to a city board.

Hmm... hope there's more dirt than it sounds like there is.

It's from a previous year. The Caribbean Carnival launch was 2 days ago, July 8, and this pic is from this year (note different suit/tie)
QMI-TS20140708DA19-original.jpg

Tory, Chow and Soknacki were also at the launch event this year.

Very catty...

ddale8 4:09pm via Twitter Web Client
Doug Ford complains that councillors are catcalling him. Then they actually start meowing. He asks the speaker to stop them.

Yeah. Even when he was speaking right after lunch, releasing items he had held, he was soooooooooo slow. He is definitely on something. I noticed it yesterday too, when he came up to talk to the international students in the gallery. He seemed like he was really high on something.

<nerd-alert>

His delivery and enunciation reminded me of John Gill, as it did when he spoke to Stephanie Smyth the other day.

Hope Doug isn't Melakon.

</nerd-alert>

Magnet what? It's all latin-ese to me.

ddale8 4:05pm via Twitter Web Client
Ford also cast lone votes against various other things. One is a city loan needed to bring the Magna Carta to town for blockbuster exhibit.

The CBC story is on the relationship between Deco Labels & the company that provided the Sugar Beach Umbrellas. The companies are neighbours and the owner of the Umbrella Co was appointed to a city board.

Was either of the Fords supporting DMW on his anti-Sugar Beach crusade the other day?

Even more appalling is that this is clearly campaign-related blackmail and should not be conducted on city property, using city resources!

The Fords going after Stintz to drop out is likely, but isn't enough to shake her up as reported. The creep must have said something horrible. She didn't push the issue with his previous disgusting comments about her. Will she also let this slide, whatever it is? If Ford does have something on her, as suggested above, that could explain it.

I think ThoughtArcade must be joking. Anyways:
Kvein Keast ‏@r4v4g3dsku11s 19m
@BautistaBomb @JohnGYoung2 @COALM @alekt @_JimmiT apparently the Star has another Ford bomb tomorrow. Not confirmed but interesting.

Was either of the Fords supporting DMW on his anti-Sugar Beach crusade the other day?

Not sure about DoFo, RoFo sure was.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back