4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to happen once a week. Does Nunziata even know how to use a cellphone, or a light switch?

reporterdonpeat 4:57pm via Twitter Web Client
"I'm having technical difficulties here" Speaker Frances Nunziata.

Back to Leanne Baby for a sec - finally read the article. Didn't anyone find this statement strange?:

However, when asked about Lisi, she said she didn’t wish to discuss it further.

“I don’t want to talk about that,” she said uncomfortably. “Sandro Lisi and all those people, I know them, I’ve met them to say, ‘Hi, how are you?’ But I have no affiliation with those people.”

She went to TO to drop off her car and pick up the Escalade, and just happend to meet "all those people"? Or did they meet somewhere else?

Oh yeah, and why wasn't she asked about the Escalade being parked on a dirt road near Greenestone?

Last edited:
Back to Leanne Baby for a sec - finally read the article. Didn't anyone find this statement strange?:

She went to TO to drop off her car and pick up the Escalade, and just happend to meet "all those people"? Or did they meet somewhere else?

I think Miss Leanne Baby likes to embellish her stories, she's sorta like Rob that way. I have no doubt she met Lisi, but I took the other part as just bullshit. I could be wrong about her, I'm not perfect.

True to form
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was the only member of city council to vote against a report looking into a potential homeless shelter for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer youth in Toronto.
Source: cbc.ca/news

I am on http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto but don't see/hear anything. Does anyone have the right link for the announcement that is supposed to be happening now?

Lancaster's hit at 5 p.m. seemed more like a teaser. The umbrellas were made by a Deco neighbour in Etobicoke. The feds paid almost all of the money for Sugar Beach, and Jim Flaherty was a big supporter of the project. Lancaster said they'll have news on the umbrella company's connection to a City Hall board at 6 p.m.

No link yet, teaser at the start of the news at 5. Lancaster said that Deco is next door neighbour to company that made umbrellas. Ford knew all about umbrellas, plus cost mostly paid for by federal and provincial levels. Lancaster also said something coming up later about executive at umbrella company now big shot at city agency.

Last edited:
Lancaster's hit at 5 p.m. seemed more like a teaser. The umbrellas were made by a Deco neighbour in Etobicoke. The feds paid almost all of the money for Sugar Beach, and Jim Flaherty was a big supporter of the project. Lancaster said they'll have news on the umbrella company's connection to a City Hall board at 6 p.m.
Thanks.
And to you too pattycakes. :)

Screenshot 2014-07-10 17.29.48.jpg

Yes, pink umbrellas might be better.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-10 17.29.48.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-10 17.29.48.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 748
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back