4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that today marks the day the Fords finally internalized that it's really over and have now shifted into "last reel of Scarface" mode.

The rest of Ford Nation seems to have been given that memo as well. This is truly vile.

UTers with knowledge of the law -- is this a threat?

Rick_Rattew.jpg

Attachments

• Rick_Rattew.jpg
    Rick_Rattew.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 821
Doug most assuredly was including calling out the quebec rocks....and fantasized about starting a rock business....

yep, he is against the whole idea of Waterfront Toronto; wants development of the waterfront handed over to the private sector
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/waterfront-toronto-a-boondoggle-doug-ford-1.1061268

However... that isn't to say he can't make a backroom deal. He can tell the supplier "hey I have to say that this is gravy, etc. because that's the kind of talk our base likes. But Rob and I are just one vote each on council so if it passes, we'll definitely hook you up."

Nope, wasn't joking. Don't ask me to explain it, just relaying the message.

Do I realize it makes no sense? Yep. Yep I do.

Last edited:
I wonder how Harper would have approved something this radioactive.

Anyways, twitterverse is suggesting something "enjoyable" in the news by tomorrow. We shall see.

AoD

There's a strike looming at the Bombardier plant in Thunder Bay (subway cars, streetcars & GO trains) but that's probably just a coincidence.

Calling all shirtless hordes...

reporterdonpeat 4:03pm via Twitter Web Client
Minister of Finance Joe Oliver having a presser with Mayor Rob Ford tomorrow at #TTC's Hillcrest Complex.

I wonder what on Earth this could be. Hillcrest means streetcars, mostly. And Lord knows RoFo wants nothing to do with those--and the feds aren't involved in the order for new vehicles anyway. Perhaps being used as a venue for an announcement on buses or something else unrelated to Hillcrest's primary function?

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC 2 mins
Coming up at 5 on @CBCToronto: Fact check...what the Fords haven't told you about the Sugar Beach "gravy train."

The rest of Ford Nation seems to have been given that memo as well. This is truly vile.

UTers with knowledge of the law -- is this a threat?

View attachment 29597

Nice to see IHTWORF members bickering and turning on each other, but uh, wow ... 'Let's not get violent unless somebody hurts Rob or Doug'. At least they have standards.

We're gonna find out where you live, Rick Rattew ... and discover that it's entirely outside Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back