1.4K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 542     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to figure out how Doug can manufacture "proof" that Rob is indeed in rehab.

Probably hotmail lawyer doing an ICQ with RoFo?

I wonder how long the media will wait for Doug.

No one's going to walk away because no one wants miss capturing the shitshow, whatever form it will take. The Fords are idiots but they do understand that shitshows = cameras.

Paging Dr. Nessman!

I'm here, nurse! Step aside!

Like I said, put the connection points on the dots!

Seriously, imagine how much more K. Donovan knows. He remained relatively quiet, continuing his investigation, while the dog and pony show hit town.

I'd be watching the Star closely, once the Pro. Traveller ITO gets released.

I think he will just not show and claim that the lawyer/medial professional recommended them not to since it will be awful to the clients under treatment, then lash out at the media for being a bunch of heartless rabid dogs, etc.

AoD

I'm here, nurse! Step aside!

Like I said, put the connection points on the dots!

Seriously, imagine how much more K. Donovan knows. He remained relatively quiet, continuing his investigation, while the dog and pony show hit town.

I'd be watching the Star closely, once the Pro. Traveller ITO gets released.

Plus we still haven't had the whole story on Cachet. I'm wondering if that was the final straw for Renata. At some point her pride has to start functioning again.

Still trying to figure out how Doug can manufacture "proof" that Rob is indeed in rehab.

Probably hotmail lawyer doing an ICQ with RoFo?

LOLOLOL!!!!

Here's what I imagine that would look like:

28b5wus.jpg

Someone has to take the blame...

JProskowGlobal 4:12pm via TweetDeck
Doug Ford went on to blame persistent media calls for holding up release of proof of the mayor in rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back