656     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 584     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 728     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on another forum just said Rob was on a Vancouver radio station and that it was weed in the pipe. Trying to confirm.

Edit : Team 1040. Can someone listen to it online?

Are you certain it wasn't a replay of an interview last winter?

Right now they have on Jim Rome and no mention of Rob Ford.

It's coming. 100% guaranteed.

JProskowGlobal 2:42pm via TweetDeck
2:42pm and Doug Ford has still not offered any of the promised proof that Mayor Rob Ford in rehab.

That's what I saw. I am not home and I asked if he was serious. If anyone can listen to team 1040 in Vancouver online, I'm sure they'll talk about it if it happened.

Nothing on their website or twitter. he has apparently been on the station before. It's a sports radio station for what it's worth.

If Doug Ford fails to come through with anything today someone should compile a list of every lie he has told and preceded it with the "100%" guarantee. And then get the list out to the media.

So Doug announced yesterday that he would be offering 'significant' proof and has yet to produce it?

If he comes up with anything it will be a voicemail of robbie saying "yep, I'm 100 percent in rehab right now" as you hear people playing Golden Tee in the background.

Hmm, the Jesus crowd might come in handy right about now.

AoD

Tim Hortons should identify which Ford it was ... with a kiss.

lDt5E.jpg

I took a visit to "I Hate the War on Rob Ford". Their new post is a Mother's Day wish to Diane, and some of the comments on the post are something to behold. If my most devout friends wrote about their prayers and wishes to the Virgin Mary, those writings would pale to some of those comments.

But that post got me thinking - unless she's truly evil or cynical, it really sucks to be Diane Ford. She has four kids - one's a completely hopeless addict, one at best is a former criminal who's said to be weird, the youngest went from being a loser nobody to a City Councillor all the way to Mayor before pissing it all away in a sea of booze and a desert of cocaine and haze of crack smoke, and the only "good" one learned his business skills in James Gardens. She must know that many see her as an enormous failure as a mother, and even if others are sympathetic, all of the kids' problems play out in public.

So this Mother's Day, her youngest is in rehab, her oldest shared the last known hit of crack that sent the youngest to rehab, the "good" one is trying to keep the youngest afloat while running the family business and watching his own political dreams go to hell, and the other one, well, he still lives at home past age 50. Hell of a Mother's Day.

since nothing's happening more speculation - if project traveller info might be coming out, could Doug be stalling some media waiting for his dumb confirmation so that no one's paying attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back