4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the HELL do these guys keep lying so much?

Because in there mind there's never been any consequences for lying.

The thing is they lie about the dumbest most obvious crap. I remember early in the administration they said the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team as get's about 20,000 per game but in reality they get about 60,000. Why make such an exaggerated low number. Are they just dumb, or they feel they can just say anything without thought or consequences. They literally have no shame

I'd be inclined to believe that it was Doug and the young girl just got the two Fords confused. Only because I just can't fathom how freely and terribly these idiots lie so that is more palatable to me.

However, factor in the corroboration and the track suit detail and she's clearly telling the truth and is correct. Why is Douggie doubling down on this? If it comes back to bite him he can't just say "I didn't know Rob had escaped" He's making himself accountable for the lie. I guess he's brazen enough to just say "Well, I was there too before Rob"

God, trying to rationalize these idiots is exhausting.

Right. As far as I'm concerned Doug just confirmed it was Rob. If he'd said nothing, I could believe she was mistaken. But by lying he confirms it. Wow.

So, Doug says he was there for 15 minutes taking photos and handing out t-shirts... if this girl saw that sight and thought it was Rob, wouldn't the taking photos and handing out t-shirts have been part of the story? Obviously that would have been remarkable, and would have been included. Doug is full of crap.

Right. As far as I'm concerned Doug just confirmed it was Rob. If he'd said nothing, I could believe she was mistaken. But by lying he confirms it. Wow.

This reminds me of the time when 2012 Republican presidential candidate Hermain Cain held a press conference to announce that the story that was about to appear in the evening news about him having an affair was not true. Confirmation by denial.

Because in there mind there's never been any consequences for lying.

The thing is they lie about the dumbest most obvious crap. I remember early in the administration they said the Jacksonville Jaguars NFL team as get's about 20,000 per game but in reality they get about 60,000. Why make such an exaggerated low number. Are they just dumb, or they feel they can just say anything without thought or consequences. They literally have no shame

I had the same revelation about them early on as well. it was about the Escalade. No one cared if Rob got a new car. A reporter remarked on it and robbie said "Oh yeah, I saved and saved for it." Across town Doug is giving another interview and says "Yep, me and Randy saved up and bought it for him for his birthday." The truth? It's a Deco lease. They had no reason to lie but independently of each other defaulted to dishonesty.

So Thug'o claims it was him at Timmies, thereby validating the young girl's claim that it was indeed Slob'o!

Can you imagine why Thug would leave home in business attire (around 9am as he states),change into sweats at Timmies, drive to CH, then change back to business attire.

The lies are getting pretty juvenile now!

So, Doug says he was there for 15 minutes taking photos and handing out t-shirts... if this girl saw that sight and thought it was Rob, wouldn't the taking photos and handing out t-shirts have been part of the story? Obviously that would have been remarkable, and would have been included. Doug is full of crap.

Presumably someone other than the girl Cayla would have witnessed this too.

Then that girl wouldn't have been intimidated into NOT taking a picture? Now we NEED to see the security footage.

Why the HELL do these guys keep lying so much?

This is one of those times when I wonder if it even makes sense to call what the Fords do lying. I think what they're doing is something more along the lines of talking shit--all the time. They don't expect anyone to consider the relationship between what they're saying and the truth. And they probably don't really consider it when others talk. It's all about saying whatever suits your needs in a given situation and plowing ahead. They're probably truly taken aback that people actually expect their words to mean something substantial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back