380     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 684     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 441     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Doug wearing either a black suit or grey sweatpants when he arrived at City Hall?

Doug arrived in Council Chambers wearing a dark suit, it looks black but it's hard to tell with the bright lights and low resolution cameras.

Looks brown to me in the pic of him sitting in the Mayor's seat. Today's suit, by comparison, does look black.

It was brown. I was livestreaming council yesterday and thinking about how much I hate brown suits as I watched it. (No offence to you who are partial to brown suits. They are just not my cup of tea)

Doug arrived in Council Chambers wearing a dark suit, it looks black but it's hard to tell with the bright lights and low resolution cameras.

What about the timing for his arrival at City Hall yesterday? I scanned Twitter for Doug Ford mentions by media, since they tend to live-tweet his lies, but the first tweet is after 11AM.

Would the RFMG folks been able to observe his arrival time? (e.g., see him going into his office)

Look, it's pretty simple. Doug went for coffee at Tim's wearing a black suit where he was mistaken by two employees and a passer-by for Rob, while spending 15 minutes handing out T-shirts and posing for photos which however no-one posted anywhere. He then did NOT change into grey sweatpants although the girl thought he (or rather, Rob) did, but he did go home and change into a brown suit before heading to City Hall.

Anything else?

she's clarifying...

Matthiew ID ‏@PhilipJaiFry 7m
@caylaclarkson Rob Ford in all grey sweats like this? #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/K3tb8CDIZ0
(tweets pic of Ford in front of 15 Windsor)

cayla ‏@caylaclarkson 7m
@PhilipJaiFry no light gray blue jays sweater

also..
cayla ‏@caylaclarkson
@justbejohnny it wasn't Doug. The only reason I looked back was because I saw robs face. Definitely rob.

And taken to social media to say something about it not being Rob. If photos were taken, where are they? And since when do people take photos with Doug Ford?

Good point. Certainly not for 15 minutes at a time, anyway. And why would Doug need to change into a sweatsuit right then and there, at a Tim's in the Junction?

If it was Doug and people did take pictures, why aren't they all over Twitter and Instagram by now?

Really hoping someone can place Doug in a different location at the same time, with a photo. Rob can't go undetected for long.

From the Post:

A court put over the hearing to May 13 at 10 a.m. for another judicial pretrial meeting. Det.-Sgt. Gary Giroux, who is leading a probe into Mayor Ford called Project Brazen 2, attended the hearing, and later told reporters that his investigation of the mayor continues.

“Every time certain people start acting up it comes right back to life,” Det.-Sgt. Giroux said. He expressed surprise that Mr. Ford was apparently talking to councillors on a phone Tuesday, saying, “I thought the first thing they do at rehab was take away your cell phone.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...nds-lawyer-to-appear-at-his-pretrial-hearing/

Zing!

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back