380     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 683     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 440     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably someone other than the girl Cayla would have witnessed this too.

Like the two Tim's employees who corroborated her story? You'd have thought they'd have noticed (and mentioned) the photos and shirts too, wouldn't you?

This is one of those times when I wonder if it even makes sense to call what the Fords do lying. I think what they're doing is something more along the lines of talking shit--all the time. They don't expect anyone to consider the relationship between what they're saying and the truth. And they probably don't really consider it when others talk. It's all about saying whatever suits your needs in a given situation and plowing ahead. They're probably truly taken aback that people actually expect their words to mean something substantial.

I've come across this behaviour many times before, and always in sociopaths. Scary.

Presumably someone other than the girl Cayla would have witnessed this too.

I just checked the girl's original tweets. Apprears they were sent at 5:45 a.m. I'm not up that early, nor do I go to Tim Horton's. Would it be crowded enough at that time for gawkers to hold him up for 15 minutes?

This fucking "rehab" ruse is making me crazy. The latest from Doug is just the icing on the cake. In this whole saga there have only been a few other moments where I've been this frustrated and desperate for someone to definitively bust the Fords.

When did the girl see the Ford? Doug was city hall yesterday, filmed and photographed. Does the timeline call him out?

That's a great point. Does she say in any articles what time she saw him? Twitter doesn't give then time she posted this.

I just checked the girl's original tweets. Apprears they were sent at 5:45 a.m. I'm not up that early, nor do I go to Tim Horton's. Would it be crowded enough at that time for gawkers to hold him up for 15 minutes?

She may not have her Twitter settings on EST. She said she was on her way to school.

This reminds me of the time when 2012 Republican presidential candidate Hermain Cain held a press conference to announce that the story that was about to appear in the evening news about him having an affair was not true. Confirmation by denial.

Like Rob Ford saying he had nothing to do with the Anthony Smith murder...

My only solace is I'm sure the cops know where he really is.

hahahahaha! yeah right!

a little girl and timmies employees found him. TPS couldn't keep up with him even with an aircraft!

give your head a shake here! every time new evidence pops up (video/pics/ etc) they always say we'd like to take a look at that stuff.

TPS is focused on people using handicap parking stickers illegally!

Sorry.....did I digress here:)

That's not true doug

So Thug'o claims it was him at Timmies, thereby validating the young girl's claim that it was indeed Slob'o!

Can you imagine why Thug would leave home in business attire (around 9am as he states),change into sweats at Timmies, drive to CH, then change back to business attire.

cayla ‏@caylaclarkson

Rob ford is at the Tim Hortons by clendenan I'm dying

5:45 AM - 6 May 2014

Somewhere a thousand or two pages back, someone in this thread bumped into DMW in New York or someplace, and said Hi to him and his response was along the lines of "I'm on vacation, leave me alone."

It was MM himself who bumped into DMW. If I recall correctly, it was in a department store. Basically, Denzil is an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back