378     0 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 682     1 
News   Jun 27, 2024
 438     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug is apparently now saying it was him at the Tim Horton's, and he was there for 15 minutes and took pictures with a bunch of people. Nothing about changing into a sweatsuit in the bathroom. All it will take to debunk this is for the staff and the original girl to say that it wasn't him, so this seems like a really stupid lie, even for Doug. I guess he's going for one of those "Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?" type lies.

Edit: Looks like everyone beat me to it! Gotta be quick on the draw with these things.

Last edited:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 16s
"100% it was me" Doug Ford on report Mayor Rob Ford was at a Tim Hortons in the Junction yesterday #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/Miw7atXLsa

Uh, why were you changing into a sweat suit?

So, 100 percent it was Rob.

That's just ridiculous. Looks like this rehab stunt will turn into a huge failure for the Fords.

You see, that's why all the bobbleheads look like Doug. They have been working hard on the Doublemint twins confusion. Put all the dots together!

What if Rob Ford hired dozens of Rob Ford lookalikes to circulate among the Tim Hortons of Toronto as an elaborate smokescreen while he smokes crack in a motel? 100% true. Trust me on this one.

Why is Doug Ford changing his clothing in the bathroom of a Tim Horton's?

Why would "Doug" change from business attire into a grey track suit when he was due in Council Chambers at 9am?

No way is Ford in a provincially-funded rehab program because he wouldn't be able to get in immediately and it's almost certain that he wouldn't be taking calls on his cell and wandering the Junction.

But there are several private facilities in the area that will take your tens of thousands up front and offer you a "rehab" program. This Muskoka rehab resort was mentioned on Twitter.

From their website:

Coming Soon ... SOBER COACHES!

Success fortification with Sober Coaches. Muskoka Recovery Center will soon be the only Canadian centre with Sober Coaches.

Stay the course, and stay on the right track. Sober Coaches will help.

Are we to assume that their current coaches are NOT sober? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back