4.4K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not making a fat joke here, but maybe his weight gain over the years caused his ring to not fit anymore...

Speaking of loosing weight, well, working out at the "gym", I haven't noticed the mentions as off late.

Don't forget, vertical stripes are slimming. ;)

Doug Ford...."Ford offered a breakdown of where he believes his brother's support will lie on the political spectrum: He probably has 40% of the NDP traditional vote, 47% of the Liberal vote and 60% of the fiscal conservatives. Rob's a populist- he covers the most diverse group of people I've ever seen in politics."
www.insidetoronto.com/news-story/4409092-ford-chow-makes-david-miller-look-like-a-conservative-/

Still trying to be divisive, and with irrelevant numbers.

Enough with the subways, please...

reporterdonpeat 4:11pm via Web
"I'm putting in subways on Sheppard ... I'm going to put them along Finch, I'm putting them downtown ... it is going to be done" Rob Ford.

"I'm putting in subways on Sheppard ... I'm going to put them along Finch, I'm putting them downtown ... it is going to be done" Rob Ford.
Well, at least he has three locations to go with his "subways, subways, subways" chant

It might be interesting if he'd always worn one and then suddenly wasn't, but we seem to have ruled that out.

More likely his ring finger got bigger (swollen) and he doesn't want to pay to resize the ring.

From this link:

10K & 14K Gold Ring Sizing Price List, January 2013 Size Down $20
One Size Up 3mm Or Less $30, Each Additional Size $20
One Size Up 3-6 mm $35, Each Additional Size $25
One Size Up 6 mm And More $40, Each Additional Size $30

Must be a BIG resize or waiting for the price of gold to go way, way, way, way, way, way, down.

Ew.

How does that happen? I had to immediately close the tab due to being at work and wanting to puke.

Ew again

Yeah it's gross, I wouldn't say it's NSFW though just NSFL (life or lunch, whichever you prefer).

How does it happen? Ring gets caught on machinery, pulls the skin off.

Yeah it's gross, I wouldn't say it's NSFW though just NSFL (life or lunch, whichever you prefer).

How does it happen? Ring gets caught on machinery, pulls the skin off.

A girl in my elementary school lost a finger because of a ring. Apparently she was climbing around a washroom stall (it was elementary school), got her finger caught between two parts of the stall and fell.

Uh, Rob? We already have enough subways downtown, remember?

My husband doesn't wear is either as it got to small and we haven't bothered to resize it. I wouldn't read too much into Ford not wearing his, it's fairly common.

Regarding that quote from Doug above about Rob's support: his delusion knows no bounds. They constantly put down people on the left in incredibly insulting ways, why would anyone who identifies as left wing vote for them? They use the terms "left wing" and "progressive" as insults and create an incredibly hostile, divisive environment. They intentionally alienated progressive, left wing voters, and now they think they can count on our votes. Redonkulous.

The ring got too small, huh? I've been having that same problem with my pants. I blame cheap materials.

Just saw a brief clip of ford knocking on doors in some apartment complex. He knocked on three at a time, and waited exactly zero seconds before sticking his card and magnet in the door. What the hell?

Doug Ford...."Ford offered a breakdown of where he believes his brother's support will lie on the political spectrum: He probably has 40% of the NDP traditional vote, 47% of the Liberal vote and 60% of the fiscal conservatives. Rob's a populist- he covers the most diverse group of people I've ever seen in politics."
www.insidetoronto.com/news-story/4409092-ford-chow-makes-david-miller-look-like-a-conservative-/

He's delusional. How did that trip to the Oscars go? Or the meeting with Oprah? Or all of those calls from Hollywood? I'm bettin' that Jimmy Kimmel doesn't go anywhere near their Youtube show too. The man is becoming unhinged. He DID have support when everyone believed the slogans but they've lost so much goodwill, mostly due to Doug's constant bleating about enemies and commies that they have no friends left. Karma.

I saw this comment in the Sun:

WhenLibsWynneWeLose Fred • 2 hours ago

"Always Private Sector -
I get paid for landing good people in professional jobs.
That's why I know the truth about traffic, commuting and job creation / destruction and what goes on in Board Rooms
I remember lies and bogus ideology politicians have used to screw us.... and can't be fooled again.
What do you do?"

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/13/mayoral-candidate-olivia-chow-embarks-on-media-blitz

The commenter sounded like someone mentioned a while back in this thread who had sent a string of e-mails to some blog demanding that her picture be removed from it. She said she was a recruiter who lived in a posh neighbourhood. Anyone have that link?

He's delusional. How did that trip to the Oscars go? Or the meeting with Oprah? Or all of those calls from Hollywood? I'm bettin' that Jimmy Kimmel doesn't go anywhere near their Youtube show too. The man is becoming unhinged. He DID have support when everyone believed the slogans but they've lost so much goodwill, mostly due to Doug's constant bleating about enemies and commies that they have no friends left. Karma.

No..no...no...that is calls from Hallandale....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back