1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 390     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford would never resign. From what is publicly known and from what I've heard leading up to this, the police will get involved. What Ford is alleged to have done is punishable by prison. A jailed Mayor is no longer Mayor and the whole string of options for who will replace him comes back into the picture.
I doubt very much the police would pursue drug charges against Ford.

If they interview Ford on this, it's more likely related to that he is partying with his now murdered drug dealer. I'd have guessed if they were trying to sell the video, they had also offered it to Rob Ford. While I wouldn't think for a minute that Rob Ford, had anything to do with the murder ... I would expect that they'd be wanting him to name names, and identify other potential witnesses.

The holder of the video could easily just delete it if the pressure builds up, especially if he also supplies for other prominent business or political persons. he wouldn't want to drive away his customers.

I don't believe that the person with the video is Ford's drug dealer. The dealer for such prominent people in Toronto would never expose his clients. Nobody would want to buy from him anymore.

181469_10152837325075612_796082256_n.jpg

I doubt very much the police would pursue drug charges against Ford.

If they interview Ford on this, it's more likely related to that he is partying with his now murdered drug dealer. I'd have guessed if they were trying to sell the video, they had also offered it to Rob Ford. While I wouldn't think for a minute that Rob Ford, had anything to do with the murder ... I would expect that they'd be wanting him to name names, and identify other potential witnesses.

And where do you think the questioning about the murder will lead? They'll eventually ask Ford why he was associated with the murdered dealer and then Ford will have to admit his drug use.

I don't believe that the person with the video is Ford's drug dealer. The dealer for such prominent people in Toronto would never expose his clients. Nobody would want to buy from him anymore.

But I would be sure the dealer knows who has the video.

Far worse than being a lying, crack-smoking alcoholic. This provides proof that Rob Ford is a bigot. But ironically, I was right all along, that he doesn't appear to be racist.

What? According to the Star, he said "they are just f---ing minorities." about his beloved football team; Clearly racist. An addict that goes to black drug dealers doesn't mean that addict isn't racist.
Moreover, I'm not sure being a lying crack addict mayor is better than being a bigot (or saying "fag" while high on crack). My impression was that he was being goaded regarding talking about Trudeau. I know you're gay, but you seem to have a bit of a laser like focus on this. Do you really think the big part of this story is that the word "fag" was uttered during it?

Last edited:
I would hope that the person with the video made sure that the dealer and his affiliates would be okay with this. He would have to be a total idiot to release the videos without their permission.

ummmmm...did you read the description of the video's owner in the star and consider the context of the video? pretty sure the owner is a crack user, so I'm not sure there's any value in ascribing "non total idiot" thought processes to his behaviour.

What? According to the Star, he said "“they are just f---ing minorities.” about his football team.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt there, given the lack of context. And given he was partying with people from a minority community. If he finished a sentence with "they are just fucking children", I would think he was expressing concern about the children - not belittling them for being children.

Moreover, I'm not sure being a lying crack addict mayor is better than being a bigot.
The former is an illness - likely a genetic predisposition, given that we already know that his sister is a drug addict - Rob Ford has said this himself - and there are reports Doug Ford was also buying crack from the same dealer. In retrospect, I would be surprised if one of his parents also didn't have addiction problems. I don't think we can judge him too harshly on what is an illness. However, his bigotry is a choice.

I know you're gay, but you seem to have a bit of a laser like focus on this.
Why would it matter if I was gay or not? For that matter why would you think I was gay? Do me a favour and don't tell my wife!

Why do you think that only gay people would be ashamed of an extreme piece of shit bigot like Rob Ford? Surely implying somone is gay simply because they express concern about extreme anti-gay bigotry only demonstrates your own prejudices!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back