3.7K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice that the Fords are putting up the cash for his treatment instead of relying on that socialized healthcare he dislikes so much, but yeah, it does seem like too late and not at all certain of being effective.

Cancer and terminal diseases will often lead to grasping for the last straw so to speak, experimental treatments and procedures. I remember working in the 1970/80's with a 'well known' surgeon at TGH who was ruthless and would give patients false hope and experimental procedures to the point nursing staff would lodge complaints with the administrators. While I am not saying this is the case with with Ford, it seems the public is led to believe this relative new medical procedure will be the saviour for Rob. Being more realistic myself I would think it's time to make sure my affairs are in order and enjoy the time left.

Landii S ‏@landiiskiez 4h4 hours ago

Next week... I'll be able to change
@TOgraeme to @graemeTO :( It's the memorial account Im running. Unbelievable. Breaks me inside #topoli

Landii S ‏@landiiskiez
48m48 minutes ago

Really if there was a #tech guru #techguru who could hack into the #account of @graemeTO and send me his archive I'd be your forever friend

----

At some point, someone needs to tell her to wake the hell up. If I were his family members I would put an end to this. A friend of mine recently passed and some of her competitors did some unethical things, trying to get her clients. Her family stepped in and told them to back off. Mind you, her family liked her, maybe his doesn't like him.

Can someone clarify who/what Landii is? I only recently came across her on Twitter.

Cancer and terminal diseases will often lead to grasping for the last straw so to speak, experimental treatments and procedures. I remember working in the 1970/80's with a 'well known' surgeon at TGH who was ruthless and would give patients false hope and experimental procedures to the point nursing staff would lodge complaints with the administrators. While I am not saying this is the case with with Ford, it seems the public is led to believe this relative new medical procedure will be the saviour for Rob. Being more realistic myself I would think it's time to make sure my affairs are in order and enjoy the time left.
Ya, my aunt did this kind of thing with her MS too. She even went to Germany to take part in a clinical trial back in the 80s.

It's amazing how far cancer treatment has come though in really a short amount of time. Just imagine what they'll be able to do in 50-100 years.
I would hazard a guess at big pharma and research funding.

Edit: And chronic diseases make more money.

Last edited:
Lots of obstacles with this treatment, starting with how long it takes for the tumour to grow.
The Star article read more like an infomercial to me, lots of specific info about Rob's condition left out, like how far along he is with his current chemo regimen. Doug just talks about the "Get well Rob" site and how its keeping Rob's spirits up. Sounds like Doug's been delegated to dumb down the medical info for Robbie and The Nation, and to buoy up his own visibility.

It looks like the Fordfest strangler aka Ron Banerjee (http://wpmedia.news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/pjt-fordfest-25.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=940&h=770) is out and about enjoying life these days.

Apparently he was spotted yesterday protesting "wild women" at Yonge and Dundas

He was accosted by a wild, topless female (Very NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/1RAOIGF.jpg).

Apparently the other protesters in his group took off, but the Islamophobic strangler stayed behind and filmed/took pictures of the naked woman.

And he is also shilling for Canadians to vote for Trump:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
He was accosted by a wild, topless female (Very NSFW: http://i.imgur.com/1RAOIGF.jpg).

The angle and the smile on his face suggests he is enjoying it, more than anything. Given previous run-ins, I might not even be surprised if that "wild, topless female" is someone he arranged for as part of a shit-stirring exercise.

AoD

Last edited:
I saw this on a Facebook post regarding someone's cancer.

I am speechless at the moment. Chemotherapy will start within the week and he will have it for the rest of his life or as long as his body can tolerate it, cancer has spread to other areas of his body.

Is this basically what Rob is going through?

And he is also shilling for Canadians to vote for Trump:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
[/QUOTE]

So that's the friggin lunatic who was scuttling round the Y-D scramble like a deranged crab the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back