3.8K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The angle and the smile on his face suggests he is enjoying it, more than anything. Given previous run-ins, I might not even be surprised if that "wild, topless female" is someone he arranged for as part of a shit-stirring exercise.

AoD

I was thinking, either Krista or Kara.

The angle and the smile on his face suggests he is enjoying it, more than anything. Given previous run-ins, I might not even be surprised if that "wild, topless female" is someone he arranged for as part of a shit-stirring exercise.

His expression's not a million miles from that of RoFo in that picture taken at the Caribbean Carnival with the dancer.

Is that really Ron Banerjee, the one man hindu organization? Hindus aren't supposed to believe in hell.

He can probably believe it exists for other religions ... 'You're going to get whatever bad thing your religion has in store for you!'

That Trump dance makes me think he's really bidding to assume Graeme's role. (And, really: that's a lot more goofy and embarrassing than anything they'd accuse John Furr of dreaming up)

She's having an epic meltdown because she keeps asking Twitter a question and they aren't answering. I wonder if his Twitter account has something to do with it.

It's either because she wants access to the 'archive' of his account or she wants to be able to use the @graemeTO account. Since his account was deleted at the time of his death, I'm not sure how much of any of that is possible.

He can probably believe it exists for other religions ... 'You're going to get whatever bad thing your religion has in store for you!'
I agree, but why care? But then again he is, if only self imposed, Übermensch.

Uh, Canadians can't vote for anyone in the US unless they happen to be US citizens as well and registered voters, I would think.

Yeah the undertone of that line was that he is stupid enough to be trying to get Canadians to vote for Trump, when 99% can't.

Yeah the undertone of that line was that he is stupid enough to be trying to get Canadians to vote for Trump, when 99% can't.
Not that different from the whole Obama deal in the beginning, or Ford for that matter.

Not really. Robbie was afraid to speak because he's not good at it, and his handlers knew that. Trump is anything but afraid to speak his mind. In his case, it's more about the violence I would think. That, and they've had a gazillion GOP debates already!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back