762     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 914     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 638     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, how many wedding pics have they put up online by now? Does anyone else think it's a tad excessive? Maybe I'm just an anti-social old crank, but I can't help thinking a wedding is a private function that should be meant only for immediate friends and family. Yet from the way the Fords are carrying on, you'd think the main motivation here was that they'd have another excuse to show off for the public at large. "Lookit us! Lookit us!" It's like the entire family is addicted to publicity.

Where is he getting those figures on traditional Liberal and NDP voters voting for 'Rob and Doug Ford'?
The result of a meeting at the posh boardroom of a top secret Deco processing and purification complex where his crack team hashed out that info while a staff heroine dutifully supplied Doug and his captains with a huge pot of coffee, bottles of Coke, a bowl of magically delicious mushrooms, and a plate of brownies laced with goodness.

Or so I've heard.

Lynton Crosby ditches Harper's flailing campaign
Some suggest that Crosby left Harper's campaign after becoming upset over the prime minister's decision to seek backing from both Rob Ford and his brother Doug, widely seen as a last-ditch gambit to retain power.
http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015/10/15/news/lynton-crosby-ditches-harpers-flailing-campaign

Lynton Crosby abandons Harper
Commentators believe that Stephen Harper’s decision to seek endorsements from Toronto’s controversial former mayor Rob Ford and his brother Doug, widely seen as a last desperate attempt by the Prime Minister to cling to power, caused Crosby to bail on the Tories.
http://thinkpol.ca/2015/10/15/lynton-crosby-abandons-harper/

Last edited:
Jesus, how many wedding pics have they put up online by now? Does anyone else think it's a tad excessive? Maybe I'm just an anti-social old crank, but I can't help thinking a wedding is a private function that should be meant only for immediate friends and family. Yet from the way the Fords are carrying on, you'd think the main motivation here was that they'd have another excuse to show off for the public at large. "Lookit us! Lookit us!" It's like the entire family is addicted to publicity.

It's policy to document the area of a crime scene for forensic evidence, like taking pics and videoing drinking vodka in a park or pissing on a tree.

On the contrary - considering it's a (big fat Ford) wedding - I think they've shown restraint compared to every other day of the week. I think Mama put up one pic, Krista - two and Kyla - two (the other Ks Instas are private and can't be seen by the average Joe). The other pics at #Haynesinlove are from wedding guests (at least from the wedding day).

sloth ford.PNG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1097111108345412109_630721037

Attachments

• sloth ford.PNG
    sloth ford.PNG
    618.7 KB · Views: 395
What do you expect - it's a society wedding.

To be honest, I don't find it half as odd as scouring social media sites for pics to repost here. But UT is an forum, so suit yourselves.

Since Doug seems to insist on pronouncing "Mulcair" as "Muclair", it's OK to pronounce "Ford" as "Frod", right?

Maybe if Frod would stop talking so much about "St Clair" disaster, he wouldn't inadvertently turn Mulcair into Mulclair whenever he talks.

New Rob Ford allegations emerge in interview with former chief of staff Mark Towhey
Towhey said he’s not sure if he would vote for Rob Ford again if he were to run for mayor in 2018.

“I don’t know, it depends who else the other choices are. But a sober Rob Ford, a clean Rob Ford who had been clearly sober and clean from now until then in 2018 and had a track record that would give you confidence that he was going to stay and had the supports to keep him sober — I think a lot of people would respond to what he wants to do with the city,” he said.

“Me? I like a lot of his ideas. I don’t like all of them, but I don’t know.”
http://globalnews.ca/news/2281536/n...rview-with-former-chief-of-staff-mark-towhey/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back