759     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 914     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 637     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still taking credit for the event. Why does the CPC allow this?
ford rally.jpg

from that link...
rally event.PNG

you'd think they could include the location on the official registration page.

Attachments

• ford rally.jpg
    ford rally.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 442
  • rally event.PNG
    rally event.PNG
    15 KB · Views: 428
Maybe if Frod would stop talking so much about "St Clair" disaster, he wouldn't inadvertently turn Mulcair into Mulclair whenever he talks.

I can see DoFo and his "Jewish" wife pronouncing "Chanukah" like "China" or "Choo-Choo" or something...

...yeah. "Channica". Rhymes with "Britannica"

Last edited:
The former Mississauga mayor slams Stephen Harper's association with former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Hazel McCallion says Justin Trudeau has his priorities straight by meeting with her instead of Rob Ford

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/l/ha...eting-with-her-instead-of-rob-ford/vp-AAfwqIe
But Robbie went fishing with her too and saved her from going overboard. That's thanks for you. But its still better than the G&M endorsing the CPC but not Harper. Sheesh, who else is left?

This whole thing reminds me of the movie Game Change about the 2008 US election. Frumpy old guy McCain can't get any traction against energized new guy Obama so he sends his team out to find him a VP running mate. They've heard of this Alaskan Governor and bring in Sarah Palin. The rest is history, but its a really well done portrayal of this charismatic character who just happens to be nuts and proceeds to disintegrate on the campaign trail. Thing is, a desperate candidate takes in an un-vetted & uncontrollable running mate who goes "rogue". Surely Harper knew what he would be getting himself in for in Crazy Town.

Jesus, how many wedding pics have they put up online by now? Does anyone else think it's a tad excessive? Maybe I'm just an anti-social old crank, but I can't help thinking a wedding is a private function that should be meant only for immediate friends and family. Yet from the way the Fords are carrying on, you'd think the main motivation here was that they'd have another excuse to show off for the public at large. "Lookit us! Lookit us!" It's like the entire family is addicted to publicity.
well a lot of it is other people posting pics of themselves and others. I only saw 2 pics of the bride in her actual gown (before she changed into that crappy short dress) and in both of them she's holding a giant bouquet in front of her, so you can barely see her.

No Rob in the Thanksgiving pics, no Rob at the wedding. They're certainly not as close a family as they want everyone to think.

I'm for sure going to read it, but it seems kind of unethical for a former chief of staff to dish on all of these personal details. He probably should've informed police about some of this stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back