655     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 584     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 728     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, wait what was the drug Rob claimed he never tried. Heroin? It was weird because didn't he say something like you name it, he tried it. But he suddenly clammed up when heroin is mentioned. Why do I get the suspicion that Rob clammed up because it hit too close. But you know, that's in the past and such. You guys do what you want I'm done apologizing we have to move forward yada yada yada.

Actually, Robbie admitted to and denied the use of heroin in two interviews not more than ten minutes apart when he came back from well-hab.

I have no doubt in my mind that Robbie has at least tried anything you can do without shooting up.

Shouldn't be suprising considering it is a blue collar, high rental occupancy, heavily populated 1st generation immigrant ward...

If these people vote their own interests, they'll vote Chow. But...

False Consciousness
“False Consciousness†refers to ideology dominating the consciousness of exploited groups and classes which at the same time justifies and perpetuates their exploitation..

https://www.marxists.org/glossary/terms/f/a.htm

That's a gem, casita!

Doug in the J. M. Vincent role, driving Dundas West in his SUV.
And Rob doing white lines, riding shotgun...

Shouldn't be suprising considering it is a blue collar, high rental occupancy, heavily populated 1st generation immigrant ward...

In DMW's case, not really--it's a pretty squarely "middle"-by-Toronto-standards ward (i.e. with minimal elected NDP history). And yes, there's lots of apts and immigs scattered here and there; but in the end, not much more so than in Holyday's Ward 3...

I wonder if people will boycott Nuit Blanche over Doug Ford.

Actually, given the pattern of the last few Nuit Blanches, people are more likely to "boycott" it because of all the drunken young suburban yobbos who'd gladly go for a RoFo selfie first opportunity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back