174     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 388     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 490     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason this thread is the most popular in UT history: Rob Ford is awesome and you all know it. You may disagree with his politics, but man is he cool!

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 792
While people still tended to fawn over Ford, there didn't seem to be as much frenzy as I've seen in the past. Could his celebrity be fading just a bit? He seems like he is not having any fun at all. I'd say he's quite unhappy to be here. (The Festival Of South India)
[video=youtube_share;LpShkGghfRs]http://youtu.be/LpShkGghfRs[/video]

yes when the street isn't as packed as the other ones, you see the difference. And BuffBoy is there and many other campaign volunteers filling out the numbers.

But one guy wore the right shirt today! I think he's trying to photobomb just for the irony. Check out the guy on the left in the red "Drunk-o-Meter" shirt! ;)
8TyZ4WF.png

They have these shirts in green and the most drunk level reads "Irish". This is obviously the Canadian version (red maple leaf in the centre of the dial) so I'm wondering if the most drunk level reads "Rob Ford"!

There's a reason this thread is the most popular in UT history: Rob Ford is awesome and you all know it. You may disagree with his politics, but man is he cool!

So you think that homophobia, racism, smoking crack and being drunk in public are cool?

Last edited:
Urban Dreamer is not a troll... He has a certain sense of something, but he's not a troll. (I've become like the troll police in this thread). I know a lot of people only come to UT because of this thread, but there's an active community of personalities (like Urban Dreamer) who have been positing on all things Urban Toronto for decades.

Urban Dreamer is not a troll... He has a certain sense of something, but he's not a troll. (I've become like the troll police in this thread). I know a lot of people only come to UT because of this thread, but there's an active community of personalities (like Urban Dreamer) who have been positing on all things Urban Toronto for decades.

During the quiet times it is easy to take offense at those who point out our obsession with all things Ford. As much as we despise the man and his politics, or lack thereof, we are here precisely due to his failings. When a poster prods our open wounds we tend to poke back. It is not personal - it's just our basic humanity fighting against the indignity of having to endure the festering wound violating our honoured city.

Omg the Jaclyn Dawe stuff again. Ages ago I looked at her fb, in particular the groups she's a member of. One of them being a dog walking group for the area she's living. Not only had she "liked" some of the posts, but her screen name was also in the "seen by" list. Different dates, spreading over months. I strongly doubt anyone faking a fb account would be focused on the little details like this.
I posted screenshots.The only reason I bothered was to put an end to this speculation as at the time ppl were messaging her fb friends. But I feel like I have to mention it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back