173     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 452     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 628     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I saw this in the comments. It was posted hours ago.

It's dated yesterday: "No. But her disappearance coincides with the rumour of a video showing Rob Ford smoking crack with the Dixon Bloods. She partied with Ford and the gang. Her car was left abandoned outside 51 Benway, party house. A Toronto police missing person’s report was pulled with no indication that she’d been found. Then a fake FB page was put up claiming she’d decamped to Bangkok."
http://www.sooeys.com/?p=10799

Last edited:
So you think that homophobia, racism, smoking crack and being drunk in public are cool?
well, we were all 13 years old once. ;)

Urban Dreamer is not a troll... He has a certain sense of something, but he's not a troll. (I've become like the troll police in this thread). I know a lot of people only come to UT because of this thread, but there's an active community of personalities (like Urban Dreamer) who have been positing on all things Urban Toronto for decades.

fine, he's not a troll; he's a poster who acts like a troll in this thread. he posted that simply to get a reaction (as TOborn said, to poke us). if this forum were properly searchable, I could probably find you the post where he admits he comes in here and does that just for his own entertainment.

Assuming you're not being facetious, and assuming it's still her and not someone else using her twitter acct. I'ma say, she's probably not in Toronto. She probably meant "miss him" as in "I miss my widdle snookie ookiie wookums".

But that's based on a lot of assumptions, and this is the crackbear circus we're talking about so, I'm not ruling anything out.

was there.jpg

https://twitter.com/leeeee34/status/503761231770308608

Attachments

• was there.jpg
    was there.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 869
FWIW I saw this in the comments. It was posted hours ago.

It's dated yesterday: "No. But her disappearance coincides with the rumour of a video showing Rob Ford smoking crack with the Dixon Bloods. She partied with Ford and the gang. Her car was left abandoned outside 51 Benway, party house. A Toronto police missing person’s report was pulled with no indication that she’d been found. Then a fake FB page was put up claiming she’d decamped to Bangkok."
http://www.sooeys.com/?p=10799

interesting...

Ford on the Cool scale. NOT

Urban Dreamer is not a troll... He has a certain sense of something, but he's not a troll. (I've become like the troll police in this thread). I know a lot of people only come to UT because of this thread, but there's an active community of personalities (like Urban Dreamer) who have been positing on all things Urban Toronto for decades.

Perhaps Urban Dreamer is just dreaming in Technicolour if they hold the deluded idea that media fame does make one cool. Unless one thinks Honey Boo Boo is cool!
Fame Equal Cool.jpg

Attachments

• Fame Equal Cool.jpg
    Fame Equal Cool.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
Agaion: I believe somewhere in the deep dark past, someone tried to "out" urbandreamer as a drug dealer. Not that he *is*--but if he were, says something about his troll-y Ford support...

Had a dream last night that I worked at Deco. Since I work in the industry, it was pretty frightening. Fridge magnets everywhere. In the dream, DoBro had to come to the plant to retreive Rob's large black poodle which was running loose inside. Doug looked like a mess. On the way out, I got frisked by Jerry who seemed to be working the door and frisking everybody who was leaving. Gotta control any fridge magnet leakage I suppose. I'm going to have another shower now.

Last council meeting this term is about to begin.

reporterdonpeat 9:48am via Twitter Web Client
Mayor Rob Ford arrives at council meeting late (walks in after O Canada).

Last edited:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 55s
Mayor Rob Ford arrives at council meeting late (walks in after O Canada) #TOpoli

So much for patriotism!

Mayor Rob Ford arrives at council meeting late (walks in after O Canada).

Of course he did. And the last council meeting of the term. He's nothing if not consistent, our Slob. :rolleyes:

Anyway, gotta agree with those of you who are annoyed with the teeming masses still following Rofo around to bask in his so-called 'celebrity.' Granted, that doesn't translate into votes; I don't doubt most of these people share an attitude of "Hey, let's get our picture taken with the freak!" That's what comes of living in a tabloid age where fame and notoriety are treated as one and the same thing. And it may well be giving the Fords a false sense of security which will really come crashing down with the election, when all of this "support" doesn't materialize at the ballot box. And isn't that a delightful prospect?

But it's still bloody irritating to watch. Ford's a hateful pig; by all rights, he should be a pariah by now. It just seems irresponsible as hell for these celebrity worshippers to be treating him as if he's some harmless Gong Show reject. He's done real damage to this city. That's not cute or cuddly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back