146     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 383     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 489     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming you're not being facetious, and assuming it's still her and not someone else using her twitter acct. I'ma say, she's probably not in Toronto. She probably meant "miss him" as in "I miss my widdle snookie ookiie wookums".

But that's based on a lot of assumptions, and this is the crackbear circus we're talking about so, I'm not ruling anything out.

I can't think of any reason why someone would hijack her account to write inane shit like this. Therefore it's probably her.

I can't think of any reason why someone would hijack her account to write inane shit like this. Therefore it's probably her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to bet it is 99.9% her. But this is the Rofo Follies Circus. On the .1% chance that it's say, Lisi expressing his longing and pining for his bromance with the MINO, it would be bizarre. But probably not the most bizarre things we've seen yet.

Sure, but this isn't a bad season of Dexter - not like we're going to find out that someone's been in a chest freezer the whole time.

The only thing of which we can be fairly certain is that Rob is not the person sending mystery tweets (or interacting with any post-1980s technology for that matter).

Karen Stintz and CFL: John Tory Connection

You are the last person I would argue with Vintage, but the same might be said of an endorsement by any withdrawing candidate. Anyways, I'm not wed to this idle speculation, I just find it interesting no one's said "Tory!" as soon as Stintz mentioned the CFL. Also, no one's mentioned GBH drops among Ford's possible self-medicating regime.

UMM! Yes, John Tory is a former CFL Commissioner from 1996 to 2000. so he would have some influence in that Old Boys Club Bay St way. Still doesn't discount Ford Bros trying to bully Stinz out of office. The fact she is not running again for her seat after 11 years on council is significant.

Toronto Star:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/08/22/karen_stintz_wants_to_be_the_next_cfl_commissioner.html

While people still tended to fawn over Ford, there didn't seem to be as much frenzy as I've seen in the past. Could his celebrity be fading just a bit? He seems like he is not having any fun at all. I'd say he's quite unhappy to be here. (The Festival Of South India)
[video=youtube_share;vrhR0lFiBuQ]http://youtu.be/vrhR0lFiBuQ[/video]

Last edited:
Those pics are really flipping angering. That's it. A large number of Torontonians must be raving lunatics. Think I'll stay in Europe ffs.

Those pics are really flipping angering. That's it. A large number of Torontonians must be raving lunatics. Think I'll stay in Europe ffs.

As many have said, taking a selfie with RoFo doesn't automatically translate into voting for me. I can't wait for Oct 27 to see how much support he actually has.

Did I mention another candidate's team thinks it's in the low teens, FWIW.

Don't read much into it. He's in a very crowded place so optics are deceiving. I find it odd that he keeps denouncing closed roads for festivals but doesn't boycott them.

That may be but the selfies and seeming adulation (it's how the Fos see it) is disgusting. I don't know which is worse: truly admiring the guy or just seeming to because he is a celebrity for the worst reasons possible. Sheesh.

That may be but the selfies and seeming adulation (it's how the Fos see it) is disgusting. I don't know which is worse: truly admiring the guy or just seeming to because he is a celebrity for the worst reasons possible. Sheesh.

It's all the spectacle of the circus, the Roman Circus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back