News   Jul 18, 2024
 726     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 565     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's a dead issue

edit: do police issue "located" press releases for every person who was reported missing?

Last edited:
Multiple facebook friends confirmed she is alive and well. Unless it's an intricate series of fake pages, it's real and she's fine.

Now, as to the reason why she is in the ITO and now living across the world, that's entirely open to speculation.
IIRC she wasn't mentioned in the ITO. A friend of Lisi's was mentioned and his address is the location where her car was found abandoned. It was noted that the friend had a limp and used a cane, plus the missing woman was a physiotherapist. It just seemed like a rather odd coincidence at the time.

No, they definitely don't.

Crime Power & Politics, by Ross McLean My recollection on posting on it here, was she was suffering from depression, last thought to have gone to England, but yes.... story disappeared off radar. Police reporting should include follow up info.....

https://www.facebook.com/crimepower...5?comment_id=364724&offset=0&total_comments=1

i'm not saying the police do tell us all the time, but if you ask for the public's assistance in finding someone, you should at least let them know if / when they've been found.

IIRC she wasn't mentioned in the ITO. A friend of Lisi's was mentioned and his address is the location where her car was found abandoned. It was noted that the friend had a limp and used a cane, plus the missing woman was a physiotherapist. It just seemed like a rather odd coincidence at the time.

There appears to be, quite clearly, opposing camps as to the fate of this young lady and until this tragedy that is Rob Ford plays out we will continue to speculate. My question to all of you is, who among you have not Googled your actual name? I know that should the day come where I am alive and well but read otherwise, or if my existence is questioned, I will notify the proper authorities.

Last edited:
<tin foil hat on>There is also a trend, it seems, that once the name Jaclyn Dawe shows up on this thread something occurs with the RoFo saga that shifts the focus away from further speculation. <tin foil hat off>

does this mean leeanne was there but she didn't see rob?

missed.jpg

https://twitter.com/leeeee34/status/503439270208884736

Attachments

• missed.jpg
    missed.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,156
There appears to be, quite clearly, opposing camps as to the fate of this young lady and until this tragedy that is Rob Ford plays out we will continue to speculate. My question to all of you is, who among you have not Googled your actual name? I know that should the day come where I am alive and well but read otherwise, or if my existence is questioned, I will notify the proper authorities.

seems like the cbc might have some info...

cbc.jpg

https://twitter.com/occbaystreet/status/398984315142688768

if so, i wonder what they've done with that info...

Attachments

• cbc.jpg
    cbc.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 971

Assuming you're not being facetious, and assuming it's still her and not someone else using her twitter acct. I'ma say, she's probably not in Toronto. She probably meant "miss him" as in "I miss my widdle snookie ookiie wookums".

But that's based on a lot of assumptions, and this is the crackbear circus we're talking about so, I'm not ruling anything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back