News   May 01, 2024
 325     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the police investigate by

1. Sending Insp. Giroux, and
2. Bringing along the subpoena

On the off chance that this is real, it's a serious criminal offense. If it was faked by the Fords, then that's also a serious criminal offence. Given that the person who sent it is semi-literate, one can assume that the email trail will be pretty simple to follow (It's not like they used Tor or anything). Now that it's publicised it will be difficult to sweep under the covers.

Nope - spelling is too crummy to be a child. Has to be someone older...

I can imagine the Police profilers must be rolling their eyes or laughing their asses off about this one.

I doubt it, I bet the cops are sick and fucking tired of these asshats and their bullshit antics. If they really did receive a threat such as this and called police the first thing the cops would do is say "don't say a word and LEAVE". This has chump stunt #5 gazillion written all over it.

This could be interpreted as Doug Holyday's departure - in which case the email could be very old. I'd laugh my ass off if this was a months old email and was sitting in someones "Draft" email folder and inadvertently got sent out during a purge.

My guess is they mean Holyday.

Doug can't force poor not-so-little MiFo do do anything against his will. He is over the age of 18 and a free man.

Did MiFo inherit Ward 2, or did Ward 2 inherit MiFo? Depends on your point of view, I suppose.

Riiiight... I can think of a few ways pressure could be applied to Miley, like denying legal assistance to mommy.

Oh how I hope they can prove it was produced on a Ford computer or was otherwise orchestrated by a Ford.

If Robbie was so worried, why didn't he advise police and why wasn't City Hall evacuated? Oh wait, because it's a fake and a great publicity stunt.

Asshats.

Last edited:
In real life, if a bomb threat was sent through email than a) that's really dumb but b) the person would most likely use an anonymous email. Why would they need to cut off the "from" line or "to" line on it? To protect whom? This is why I think it's absolute bullshit. There's no reason not to include the time stamp and header. None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back