495     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 619     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but notice how wrinkly and old that piece of paper is. And I love how the message talked about another "good" councillor resigned because of him. Who? Mammo?

AoD

;)

"Well, folks, folks. It is with great sadness that I, I, will, folks...
I will, I will regrets it, but I must comply with the bomber's wishes.
I love my comunedee too much, too much to allow my City Hall to be, to be to be bombed.

I instead will run, will run...(trails off, closes eyes, looks up to Daddy in Heaven) for councillor instead.
Subways Subways Subways. Churrono is in for chronical times, and I must stay close to the teat of the gravy train, to watch, to watch...(more zoning out) to watch out for my taxper's money.

Subways!

Looks to me like Ford Nation spelling... or the person who wrote the original content text for his campaign website...

More believable too if they had left in the email headers and blacked out the "FROM" line...

Definitely looks like a freshly printed email to me!

And I love how the message talked about another "good" councillor resigned because of him. Who? Mammo?

AoD

This could be interpreted as Doug Holyday's departure - in which case the email could be very old. I'd laugh my ass off if this was a months old email and was sitting in someones "Draft" email folder and inadvertently got sent out during a purge.

I can't help but notice how wrinkly and old that piece of paper is.

It sure doesn't look like a sheet of paper that was printed upon and then taken from the printer to a bunch of reporters waiting in the hallway.

On the other hand, if you printed it out, folded it twice into quarters, shoved it into your suit jacket pocket and then drove from Etobicoke to City Hall, it would look *exactly* like that.

It sure doesn't look like a sheet of paper that was printed upon and then taken from the printer to a bunch of reporters waiting in the hallway.

On the other hand, if you printed it out, folded it twice into quarters, shoved it into your suit jacket pocket and then drove from Etobicoke to City Hall, it would look *exactly* like that.

Except Rob (literally) doesn't know how to use a computer. The only chance it was printed at his house would be if one of his kids did it for him.

Except Rob (literally) doesn't know how to use a computer. The only chance it was printed at his house would be if one of his kids did it for him.

Nope - spelling is too crummy to be a child. Has to be someone older...

I can imagine the Police profilers must be rolling their eyes or laughing their asses off about this one.

In the Police interview on CP24 the TPS Spokesman said the note came in last night - the note says "12 hours" so it pretty much sounds like time is up - or time has passed and nothing happened. Ford Nation might be watching too many 80's Hollywood movies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back