523     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 547     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 678     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to stop myself from offering help to LeeAnne (as I really wouldn't be any help at all). She seems like a wounded animal in a horrible place and she is literally, on Twitter at least, crying out for help. Eek.

It sucks when all you can do is watch the trainwreck happen, however, it also does no good to ride the train yourself.

Last edited:
Tory slams Ford over proposed hydro rate hike

“What we’ve got here is a situation where Doug Ford and Rob Ford are so busy fighting everybody from the police to the media to assorted others, that they have completely fallen asleep at he switch on every aspect of protecting the people,” Tory said.

“In this case we see that Hydro comes out in the dark of night, on the cusp of a holiday weekend with notice of a rate increase with no explanation, no sort of previous education of the public on what the money is going to be used for.

“It’s a city agency and Rob Ford hand picks some of the members of the board.”

[...]

Tory said the timing of the announcement “is a classic attempt to bury something and Rob Ford should, have by now made it clear that kind of stuff doesn’t happen because it is not transparent and it is not fair to those who pay the hydro bills.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/02/tory--slams-ford-over-proposed-hydro-rate-hike

so i was just trying to see if i could find anything on kathy's last court appearance (the one that jimmi told us about). i haven't been able to, but found this instead... which seems to be written by dieter.

Guest • 3 months ago
This evil woman knowen as kathy ford was never charged with accessory after the murder of my brother Mike Kiklas. Even though she taunted her the husband ennio with her affection for my brother that brought on my brothers passing. I hope her life is hell.

Guest • 3 months ago
Kathy ford is a low life. From passing bad checks, gun play, murder, multiple store thefts and now as low stealing tooth brushes. Whats next with this woman. Lives on goverment money, gets methadone supplied by the government this is tax payers money. Rob ford has done his best to keep her hidden from public eye as she is an embarrassment to the whole family

http://www.torontolife.com/informer...almost-missing-court-date/#comment-1362773739

Guest • 3 months ago
Kathy ford sets up her brother mayor Rob ford smoking crack in her basment and now video is for sale at 6 figures. Mabey daddy should not have cut her out of will

Guest • 3 months ago
Kathy has a long police rap sheet. If not for her family she would be in jail

Guest • 3 months ago
Kathy has a long rap sheet. This 25 hour thing is a walk in the park. If it was not for her family, she would be doing time

http://www.torontolife.com/informer...almost-missing-court-date/#comment-1363986883

Last edited:
Rob Ford: From a Whistleblowing Journalist

http://www.ireneogrizek.com/2014/07/07/16872/

Oh god, Irene Ogrizek is a joke. Aside from the fact that she lives in Montreal and her position on Ford is irrelevant at best, her whole defence of him is wilful naïveté - 'Oh, that poor man, why is everyone picking on him?'. And every time she writes a new essay she spams everyone who criticizes Ford with a link to it.

how do your determine that a white shirt and black suit pants are "the same clothes"? Most men have more than one of both.

Oh god, Irene Ogrizek is a joke. Aside from the fact that she lives in Montreal and her position on Ford is irrelevant at best, her whole defence of him is wilful naïveté - 'Oh, that poor man, why is everyone picking on him?'. And every time she writes a new essay she spams everyone who criticizes Ford with a link to it.

just to be clear, irene claims she didn't write it...

I was sent the following text from an anonymous and unanswerable email address. I cannot verify its truth, but the message is compelling enough that I am publishing it. Under these circumstances we must consider this entertainment. Enjoy.

I'm curious. A few weeks back there were some rumours that Ford was spotted late at night - or in the wee hours of the morning - in the Dixon Road area possibly buying drugs. Saw it a number of times on this forum and was told by a number of sources - though it wasn't first-hand. This would've have been around the time that his sobriety coach went home - maybe mid-July? Has anyone heard of any similar sightings since, and if so, from where?

I'm curious. A few weeks back there were some rumours that Ford was spotted late at night - or in the wee hours of the morning - in the Dixon Road area possibly buying drugs. Saw it a number of times on this forum and was told by a number of sources - though it wasn't first-hand. This would've have been around the time that his sobriety coach went home - maybe mid-July? Has anyone heard of any similar sightings since, and if so, from where?

Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 3.55.05 PM.jpg

and ^that's the same day we learned bob was scaling back...

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/17/sobriety-coach-no-longer-at-rob-fords-side

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 3.55.05 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-07-17 at 3.55.05 PM.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 852
i keep seeing the following line in google searches...

Mike Stirpe or "lil mikey" to his school buds LOVES his weed. This guy smoked a ...

it seems to be a deleted blogto comment? anyone know how we might get to see the whole thing?

Last edited:
OK. if you see anything else keep me posted. the person I spoke to that week said Ford was actually seen, not just driving, at that time of night, but also actually talking to ppl who looked like low-level dealers in the Dixon neighbourhood. Very sketchy info but if there's any corroborating information - late night sightings in the neighbourhood, info about any drug deals, seen talking to KNOWN drug dealers - I'd love to hear about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back