162     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 4.9K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.9K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also hard for city councillors to get schools built what with having no responsibility for them. See also: "Toronto District School Board" and "Government of Ontario".

You're right and to give it more context the local trustee and MPP are also responsible for Ward 2...

Here's the numbers for Ward 2 1996...9,915 2001...11,210 2006...10,975 2011...11,155

Which Ward would to get a new school first and does it really behoove Council to be looking at reducing Councillors?

$_35.JPG

two rob ford fingers

one blue one red

$15

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/city-of-toronto/two-rob-ford-fingers/1008672931

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,063
She lost me at "Whether he was drunk or sober, his thinking was affected by drugs and alcohol. If this sounds like an excuse, you’ll have to forgive me. I’ve listened to too many people like Ford to believe otherwise. I’ve spoken to doctors, lawyers and business executives who have uttered similar slurs while under the influence."

Drunk or sober, Ford's actions never change. Now that he's supposedly recovered enough to continue as mayor, did his thinking change when he refused to stand up and acknowledge World Pride workers? No. Has he seen the light and realized that it's subway construction that causes traffic chaos and not LRTs that run on a dedicated lane? No.

It might be more accurate to say that his thinking is affected by whether or not he's awake and walking around.

I also like how she suggests that it can't be racist because educated doctors and lawyers have done it while drunk/high: because we all know there are no racist doctors and lawyers. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised nobody has done it yet. But be careful: we know Lisi's got some sort of access to Twitter through McRobb, and he does carry around vials of bedbugs...

McRobb and I have exchanged DMs... Taken at face value, it doesn't seem like she's in a good place. I've encouraged her to get away from people that are obviously not trying to help her and clear her conscience.

McRobb and I have exchanged DMs... Taken at face value, it doesn't seem like she's in a good place. I've encouraged her to get away from people that are obviously not trying to help her and clear her conscience.
It's pretty telling that people here and from rfmg are trying to help her. I bet she will still hold on to the hope that Rob will come to her rescue.

Dougie's backtracking!! :p Never thought I'd see the day...

TORONTO - Doug Ford has throttled back his “payback†comments about Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair.

“It just gets heated some times and, to be frank, I wish it didn’t even happen to be honest with you,†Ford told the Sun in an exclusive interview on Saturday. “Everything gets heated down there and everyone gets a little rambunctious - I’m just as bad as anyone else.

“I just want to wish the chief all the best moving forward. He’s leaving, I’m leaving, so I think we should leave on good terms.â€

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/02/doug-ford-retreats-in-bill-blair-war-of-words

I've had to stop myself from offering help to LeeAnne (as I really wouldn't be any help at all). She seems like a wounded animal in a horrible place and she is literally, on Twitter at least, crying out for help. Eek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back