Status
Not open for further replies.
such as.jpg

https://twitter.com/bertmount/status/495405425005985792

Attachments

• such as.jpg
    such as.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 833
The Sun's article on the subpoena "press conference" today is good for a laugh, if only for the continued entertainment provided by Hotmail Lawyer.

http://m.torontosun.com/2014/08/01/ford-says-subpoena-no-surprise

So his position, as a lawyer, is that YES the police know Ford talked to Lisi before he tried to retrieve the video (the one shot by gangsters of Ford smoking crack, eh) etc. but they don't have the recordings and therefore it's just a shot in the dark by investigators to assume that Ford would have any particular knowledge of what went down.

I mean, surely Morris knows Ford is IN THE VIDEO, right? So, it doesn't seem like some wacky investigative hail mary for the police to ask, "Um, what did you talk about on the phone with Sandro?" That's not "a shot in the dark," it's circumstantial evidence that even Encyclopedia Brown would attempt to substantiate by speaking to the two people who had the phone conversation, whether they wanna talk about it or not. (And the fact that he says, "That's my understanding," as if he knows less about it than we do is also impressive. How many times has this guy been caught knowing less than the media? A half dozen times? More?)

I understand the guy has to defend this family of dimwit criminals and maybe this is is some kind of act but has he ever read/heard himself? He just sounds like a moron.

What does Morris know of Brazen II? Since Robbie has no court case pending then there would not be any sharing of info with Morris, so who is taking shots n the dark?

Rob Ford: From a Whistleblowing Journalist

The media gossip around Ford is this:

1) that the Toronto Star is currently offering money for information to those who were in rehab with him

2) that they attempted and failed to send a plant into the facility during Ford’s stay and

3) that they paid his sister, a known addict, to set Rob up for a photo shoot while he was doing drugs.

http://www.ireneogrizek.com/2014/07/07/16872/

yup, seems to be working so far, about 150 pages later... the 5000th page was hidden somewhere in the split.

but it's hard to find posts that were made during the new thread / name change in a google search... you get directed to pages that do not exist anymore.

If the Star set Ford up for the second crack video, it backfired on them mightily since it was the Globe that got the pictures.

Other than that, that's a pretty silly blog post. I'm noticing every defense of Ford seems to begin from a position of extreme naivete and utter ignorance about Ford, Lisi, and the events in late May, 2013.

but it's hard to find posts that were made during the new thread / name change in a google search... you get directed to pages that do not exist anymore.

Except in this^ way.

I've not tried to look up anything from that time. Also (for the record) not one of the ones with the wall of pictures and notes and spiderweb of strings between them. I try to keep track in my head. Who needs Lumosity!

If the Star set Ford up for the second crack video, it backfired on them mightily since it was the Globe that got the pictures.

Other than that, that's a pretty silly blog post. I'm noticing every defense of Ford seems to begin from a position of extreme naivete and utter ignorance about Ford, Lisi, and the events in late May, 2013.

S/he lost me at the Joe Killoram-was-a-setup part.

So who knows which female Toronto-area journalists are at the seven-year sober mark? Or is it just a piece of fiction by the blogger?

ETA: if it's real the author could be Ann Dowsett Johnston - she calls herself a journalist, lives in Toronto and was five years sober in 2013:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2513939/Alcohol-fuelled-failed-family-says-Ann-Dowsett-Johnston.html

Last edited:
S/he lost me at the Joe Killoram-was-a-setup part.

So who knows which female Toronto-area journalists are at the seven-year sober mark? Or is it just a piece of fiction by the blogger?

Why does that need to be from a woman? Other than the complete sentences, and fully formed paragraphs, I get a Joe Warmington* vibe from that.

*how long has he been sober?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back