1.8K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 753     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that need to be from a woman? Other than the complete sentences, and fully formed paragraphs, I get a Joe Warmington* vibe from that.

*how long has he been sober?

Well, there is that part in the article where she says she's a woman.

Okay saw that on the 3rd read. Has SAL ever had any AA experience? There is a strong anti Star theme, as only someone that works for the Sun would have.

Checked a bio page for your choice and agree she is a strong candidate, though...

another strange internet find...

Rock Star, Meth dealer, TV Sex Therapist, News Lady, Devil Worshipper, and the Vapor Lounge

“I am also good friends with Rob Ford…†his voice would trail. Talk about that Devil!

[...]

“Rob Ford is part of the Muskoka crowd, he’s good people, and he’s also member of the one percent.â€

[...]

“There’s the old guys in film who say Mayor Rob Ford sold them weed in the early 1990’s,†rattled off one voice, before suffering a severe bronchial cough.

“Maybe Rob Ford did that back then?†mused someone, shifting their body weight on the ground

“Yup,†resume the sick man, “he was a drug dealer back in the day before he became all respectable, ran for maniple government, and got elected to Toronto City Council.â€

That would explain the Rock Star’s motive for financing Rob Ford’s political campaign. They were from the high society stoner crowd! Secondly, didn’t Rob Ford get approached by two Aids’ sufferers on the campaign trail in 2010, where they tape recorded themselves, asking the future Mayor to buy an illegal drug to ease their suffering? Someone knows something.

[...]

How do you think Rob Ford became mayor of Toronto? Mafia Crime syndicates and the Big Drug Companies rule this world.

http://dirtyboulevard2013.wordpress...lady-devil-worshipper-and-the-vapor-lounge-2/

Spent way too much time today reading the Sun comments because, well, masochistic. There are truly some seriously disturbed (giving lots of credit here) protoplasms out there. Even with simply spelled out, logical arguments against RoFo's fictitious claims, there are very vocal Ford proponents. When did the aliens land and why were we not informed?

Last edited:
10593460_1447719992173551_1457116813_n.jpg

Sweeet... free campaign buttons with every PBR purchase! I'm in. #supportthecause #change #forabettertomorrow #cocaineisahelluvadrug #pubrock #robford #rolemodel

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/777983071483481965_44675658

Attachments

• 10593460_1447719992173551_1457116813_n.jpg
    10593460_1447719992173551_1457116813_n.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 832
My forays into the Ford's Toronto underbelly via the Sun commentary were willfully performed, with understood risks to my sanity, but in all honesty, you win with this one! Congrats!

feel free to share any specifics / details regarding what you 'learned' of the Ford's Toronto underbelly via the Sun commentary

This quoted email is garbage on so many levels. If that person is truthfully any sort of seasoned legitimate journalist I'll eat my hat. But kudos to whoever wrote it for learning about the comma and applying it so liberally throughout their note.

i just thought it was interesting to see another 'source' that thinks kathy financially benefited from the 2nd crack video...

i just thought it was interesting to see another 'source' that thinks kathy financially benefited from the 2nd crack video...

well, i could definitely buy that someone in the room sold the video to a media outlet. but i have a hard time imagining that someone in the room set the whole thing up at the behest of a media outlet.

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO · 4h
Ford's cross examination at Lisi's trial is going to be a testing bed for pending charges against him. #TOpoli

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO · 3h
Many pointing out s.13 of the Charter. I'm aware of it. Testimony can be used against him in case of perjury. 1/2

Pedro Marques @MetroManTO · 2h
If Ford says one thing in Lisi trial and another in his own trial, it can be used against him. He'll be guilty of perjury. 2/2

I'm surprised no one posted this. Interesting theory MM has and it sounds like a good strategy actually. Hmmmm....

i'm skeptical on this one - it's a pretty complex (and fragile) strategy for the police to take. it's a bit like those action movies where the villain meant to get caught.

so, TPS are hoping lisi pleads not guilty, so that ford has to give a statement, so that he'll perjure himself later? if that's what TPS have, they've got nothing.

what charges could TPS have against ford that would need testing through his testimony about lisi? the general corruption with the mayor's office wouldn't particularly involve lisi - he's just a bagman. possession isn't an option here, so would you be trying to corner rob on higher-order drug charges? or to rope him into the extortion scenario as well? i'm happy to movement in general but i'm still not convinced we're any closer to a slam-dunk on rob here.

i'm skeptical on this one - it's a pretty complex (and fragile) strategy for the police to take. it's a bit like those action movies where the villain meant to get caught.

Agreed. At this stage in the Lisi process, the conduct of the trial is in the hands of the Crown, not the police. It's completely unethical for the Crown to call a witness - ie Ford - in one case just to get goods on them to potentially prosecute them for perjury in the future, which is essentially what MM is suggesting. I wouldn't be surprised that the idea would pop into the heads of the cops. I would be shocked if any Crown conducted themselves in court that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back